Safewaycheck out

Lo Oct 06, 2019 Review updated:

I was shopping in the Safeway store on 710 Bancroft Road, Walnut Creek CA on 1-6-19 at 12:15 PM. I only had a few items so I proceeded to the express check out line. There were only four people ahead of me in line and it took the checker, Christopher, 15 minutes to get to me. He was extremely slow and that was an exorbitant amount of time to wait. I would not normally complain, however this was beyond reason. I would think that Safeway would put a trained and competent person on an express check out.

• Updated by Longranger1, Oct 07, 2019

Stuff it idiot. I don't have time to listen to idiots like you.

Comments

•   Oct 06, 2019

Maybe a customer bought an item without a price

• Ln
      Oct 07, 2019

@SubSquirrel Maybe you need to shut up and mind your own business. BOTH of you. The cashier also gave me a hard time because I had more than 20 items. I am handicapped so the rules do not apply to me. I am handicapped and I should not have to wait with everyone else. Also dummy can you not read. THe issue was not that a customer had an item without a price. He was slow. By slow I mean both in movement and he is an idiot that needs to die.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Lᴏngranger1 Imposter. Check the profiles.

I’m in a wheelchair and have no right or desire to go in front. I’m a customer just like everyone else.

I also post under one username only and don’t need to impersonate the OP for attention.

• Th
      Oct 16, 2019

The people might have been immigrants. If so, what would you expect of immigrants? When you bring in people from 3rd world countries, you're going to get people who bring their 3rd world behaviours with them.