Safeway — check out
I was shopping in the Safeway store on 710 Bancroft Road, Walnut Creek CA on 1-6-19 at 12:15 PM. I only had a few items so I proceeded to the express check out line. There were only four people ahead of me in line and it took the checker, Christopher, 15 minutes to get to me. He was extremely slow and that was an exorbitant amount of time to wait. I would not normally complain, however this was beyond reason. I would think that Safeway would put a trained and competent person on an express check out.
Updated by Longranger1, Oct 07, 2019
Stuff it idiot. I don't have time to listen to idiots like you.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee