Safety Services CompanyTraining program kit "intro to crane safety"

J Apr 30, 2020

Employee Darrell Martin was dishonest and promised more than he could deliver. After trusting his him I allowed some add on sales.
I was to receive two separate training kits for "Train the trainer" on crane safety, one in English and one Spanish.
After many empty promises of call backs I had to track Darrell down.
I finally got the MRA and had to pay $12.00 plus to return an incomplete package.
As a OSHA out reach trainer and Company Owner I feel obligated to inform you of the disgraceful customer service given to me by this employee.
I was hoping to find a safety Service company that I could trust and help build my library of programs.
It wont be this company. I returned the package and the receipt for shipping expecting a full refund from you. Thank you for your time.