SAFETEEBILL.COMIllicit debit on my Credit Card

My credit card has been debited from the following amount formSAFETEEBILL.COM and SILVERBILLING.COM without any reason :
20/08/2009: 39.98 USD (27.94 EUR)
20/08/2009: 22.37 USD (15.64 EUR)
19/09/2009: 39.98 USD (27.94 EUR)
19/09/2009: 22.37 USD (15.64 EUR)

This has generated some additonal fees linked to bank transaction from overseas
17/08/2009: 1.02 EUR
17/08/2009: 1.03 EUR
17/08/2009: 1.41 EUR
17/08/2009: 1.73 EUR
17/08/2009: 1.31 EUR
17/08/2009: 0.90 EUR

The total ampount of the sum debited is 93.54 Euros.
I will be able to send you print screens of my bank statements if you give me an email address.

Could please keep me informed on the reasons of this regretable mistake and credit this amount on my credit card as soon as possible.

Regards,

Pierre FENOUIL
[protected]@: pierre.[protected]@orange.fr

• St
    strongman Aug 15, 2009

I have been charged on my credit card for two times, in july and june, for something that i didnt purchase, i dont know what is it, so can you please helpme.On my report says SAFETEEBILL.COM???