S & L Enterprises, LLC Logo

S & L Enterprises, LLC

Having problems with S & L Enterprises, LLC?

S & L Enterprises, LLC Customer Service Contacts

12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with S & L Enterprises, LLC Customer Service. Initial S & L Enterprises, LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for S & L Enterprises, LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about S & L Enterprises, LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with S & L Enterprises, LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Active Adult Living / S & L EnterprisesFAILURE TO PAY FREELANCER

I was hired by Stephan and Lisa LaCount sometime March 8, 2012 to do telesales for them. Training online was conducted one on with Stephan LaCount, Managing Member/Director. Very sad that I have to quit doing the job because I was sick and duly I do informed Stephan that I can not continue working, sad I only had one UNPAID SALE - business card advertisement. Couple of weeks, Lisa LaCount emailed me if I can do DATA ENTRY - RESEARCH JOB ONLINE - DATABASE CLEASING and FINDING NEW COMMUNITIES ONLINE jobs for their website for senior retirement homes called : ACTIVE ADULT LIVING. Before, I started my tasks, they asked a referral from my previous employer based in UK and I was informed by Stephan himself that Mr. Owen gave positive feedback about my completed project with him for over a year. Thereafter, I started my task with Stephan and Lisa LaCount. First few days of doing the job, I had few mistakes, but later I showed my best and I was APPRECIATED WITH MY EFFORTS by the LaCount couple. Stephan wrote me an email that Ms. Lisa was happy for my performance.
Lately, things turned out differently. My last outputs amounting to $139.10 remained outstanding. Several PayPal reminder notes about 5 were sent to them asking for the release of my money!. I waited for long only to know after Stephan sent me an email dated September 2, 2012 saying that my performance was unsatisfactory??? Why only now that they saying that? If my performance was unsatisfactory, they should have terminated my services 2 weeks after I submitted my outputs to be added to their Active Adult Living family of websites. When I started working with them they have 4, 500 communities listed and now they have 5804 communities. These does not include database cleansing, verification and updating and lead generation.
I posted this complaint not to go after my earnings with Stephan and Lisa LaCount. I just want freelancers be cautioned for this couple. $139.10 is just a small amount - compared to the TRUST and RESPECT from us freelancers. I was doing my job - delivered my outputs with FOCUS. Good luck to you both: Stephan & Lisa LaCount of Active Adult Living Families of websites and S & L Enterprises, LLC