RX Medco medical transportation and translationFraud

These people took a very long time to pay me. They are clearly a scam. However, all you have to do to get paid is call them from diffrent numbers like 100 times and hang up. They only have a couple of lines so you will get on their nerves. It worked for me and other people too. I got my check the very next day after i did that. Then they accussed me of being unprofessional and threaten to suit me lol its not a "professional" method but it worked..they are crooks thoe for sure..