Rvtl / Eye CreamFalse Advertisement

Received trial sample of cream for $4.95 shipping that I requested on line with 14 days to determine if I wanted it or cancel. When the cream arrived it was in a box, no info enclosed, no purchase order and no information on product. It took 5 days to receive the product but I was charged $4.95 the day it was ordered and that is when the CLOCK STARTED for the so called FREE TRIAL. This means that 5 days of the trail were gone before I received the product. Exactly 14 days after I ordered the phony free sample allowing me only 8 days to sample the product they charged my credit card $93. I'm thinking I had 14 days from receipt of the product, wouldn't you! Unfortunately the credit card company could not stop this charge because RVTL did state it was a 14 day trail even though they did not say when the trail started. I called RVTL and talked to "Warren Watson" who was NO HELP and could only MINDLESSLY reapeat the company 14 day trial policy. Both he and this company are scammers dedicating there wothless lives to taking your hard earned money for doing nothing. Don't be fooled by this company or any other like it. People like "Warren Watson" (mostlikely not his real name) are the lowest of all and I'm sure will never amount to much. I wonder if they tell there children what they do for a living?