Having problems with RVTL?

14953 Heritagecrest Way Site C, Bluff dale
Riverton, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RVTL.

Complaints & Reviews

Sheridan Labs/ Rvtl EquinoxEquinox and rvtl

I too was scammed. I did not check my credit card because I was nursing my husband at the time who was very ill. I ended up being charged 400 British pounds, that is after my card company refunded almost 200 pounds. There are countless victims of this scam, and I head a group which is trying to get this method of trading outlawed.

The company has locations in Cyprus, and the US. It needs to be stopped, and if you want to join our group please email me at: [protected]@btinternet.com and I will keep you up to date with what we are trying to achieve in the UK.

Sheridan Labs / RVTL Wrinkle ProductsRVTL Cream

Help!!! This company is a dishonest business. I gave my CC Details in answer to an face cream free offer of Postage only £4.99. Apparently hidden somewhere is a cancel box within 14 days. I could not see this.
    They have now taken a payment from my bank of £93.00 sterling
    I am a 74year old widowed pensioner, I need this money to pay my rent. I am not well person and probably not sleep now for worrying. I checked carefully too as I have heard of this happening. I only ordered I thought If I could look better I may feel better.

It is disgusting that companies are praying on peoples venerability. The way you read what is sold to you it sounds so good they have such faith they are convinced once you have tried you will continue to buy. It is in fact nothing to do with the product just a ploy to get your card details.

Sad!!!

RVTL — Eye cream

i was charged $130. on my credit card and i did not authorize it nor did i get the product. when i called my...

Equinox Cream & Rvtl Cream — The price being charged for samples

I ordered samples for these products totaling per your ad, $5 and some change. When I checked my bank account...

RVTLCharging me

i took offer to sample these goods, i was asked for visa card to cover cost of postage which i did. i used goods they was ok nothing special. i was bit shocked when i got second package, which ive not used but there was no means of returning items . i was more shocked when i got a third package still not used i thort it was part of trial till mt visa card sent me a bill saying id gone over my limit, so i looked at my account and cant believe you charged me nearly £400, im a pensioner i dont buy things like this £400 is 4 mths worth of food. i had no invoice to say you was charging, nothing. i intend to return items and i want refund back in my account instantly otherwise ill take it further. what a con and rip off

RVTLUnathorised charges to my bank

I bought a trial at £2.95 and they have now charged £89 from my bank under Skin daily. I did not agree to this transaction but they say it is in their terms and conditions and that it is a continuous subscription. i bought off a facebook add, first and last time! The number i dialed was [protected] spoke to a lady jessica Phillips. She has given me a reference number for the cancellation. They say they have cancelled the continuous subscription but my bank has warned they may take the money under a different I have cancelled with the bank also who are going to refund my money. I think facebook should be held accountable for this also they should be researching who has pop up ads.

RVTL aging creamscammers

This company has a history of scamming people! They need to be stopped immediately!! How can they keep getting away telling people lies!! They never mentioned anything about being billed after 14 days during the phone call or I would never have messed with them. I need my money back!

RVTL and Equnoxcharged my bank account

I took a trile offer from this company for 4.95 for each one the RVTL and the Equnox I havent even opened them up yet and when I got my bank statement I was charged . 99.00 for one and 93.00 for the other one . I did not state that I wanted to have an account with this company I only wanted to try the product. going to my bank to try and get my money back.

RVTL EquinoxI was charged for 4 times and impossible to contact the seller

I ordered free sample from the company RVTL Equinox. I needed to pay $5.99 for the handling and postage, but after I provided my card number, I was scammed by this company. After couple of minutes I got the statement from the bank and it turned out that complete unknown for me companies charged me for 4 times. I tried to find contact info of these companies, but nothing. Also I tried to reach the company RVTL Equinox, but no one replied. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Sheridan Labs / RVTL Wrinkle ProductsUnauthorized use of credit card

Oct of this yr I found ad that said I could get ONE wrinkle product FREE and all I had to pay is S/H charge of $4.95. BUT instead they sent me 3wrinkle products/moisturer/day and nite serum and charged me $93.00 for one product and $99, 00 for the other product PLUS another $4.95 S/H charge. I did Not order any of these products or gave them permission to charge my credit card except for the S/H charge of $4.95 for the FREE sample product I thought when I received all 3 products t hat it was some kind of free sample give away to try all 3 products. I did not check my bank statement for October, and now they sent AGAIN this month/Nov all 3 products and used my credit card to take out money that was not authorized by me. I did not order these products. I want my money back for this fraud that they did Thank you Lori

Rvtl / Equinox — Scam

Was conned on a site with an offer to try face cream and pay for postage only £2.99, 09/07/2014, I got...

Equinox / RvtlFalse advertising / questionable business practices

I too have been stuck with RVTL and Equinox products that I
                  did not knowingly order to the tune of $401.88 in unauthorized charges. They say their websites clearly state their
                  intent -- well I ordered from one of
                  those side ads on another website (NEVER again) and I don’t remember seeing any
                  of that and can’t find the ad again. Their
                  websites do have the terms and conditions—I went back and looked—and the
                  information is in the there.
                  Nevertheless, their business practices are questionable to say the
                  least. They are banking (big time) on
                  people missing those terms and conditions and are not being upfront about
                  them. It is not “free” unless you cancel out 14 DAYS
                  AFTER YOU PLACE THE FREE TRIAL ORDER – NOT 14 DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE
                  PRODUCT! Who in the world would knowingly
                  agree to that??
                  Anyway, BEWARE!! I ordered the “free” trial and the postage charge appeared on my credit card on
                  April 9, 2014. On April 23, they charged my credit card for 30 days’ worth of this stuff (their representatives said they sent 30 days’ supply instead of 14 for the trial). I disputed it with my credit card company not knowing where how to contact the company – no email or phone # on the box). Lo and behold on May 9 another set of charges appear for more of the stuff. My credit card company gave me a number to call and that’s when I learned that they had automatically enrolled me to receive endless supplies of this awful stuff.

To stop the bleeding, do contact them and tell them you do not want any more of their product and that you never knowingly ordered it in the first place: [protected] – you will have a heck of a time understanding them as they are apparently an answering service based out of India, but they are polite and, at least in my case, the automatic transactions have stopped so far (I cancelled my cc card to make sure they do).
                  Email addresses include:
                  [protected]@phoenix-labs-inc.com
                  [protected]@rvtlskin.com
                  [protected]@equinoxbeauties.com
                  [protected]@sheridanlabs.com

When you get an unwanted shipment – refuse to accept it. If the USPS delivers and it is there
                  in your mailbox, take it down to the post office UNOPENED pronto. They will return it to the sender, provide you with a tracking number, and you won’t have to pay for the shipment. That’s what I
                  did and the company is at least providing me with a refund for that shipment less their $20 “restocking fee”.

By the way, isn’t it strange that the Equinox product is made in Utah and the RVTL product is made in California, yet the credit card charges are from the UK and include a foreign transaction charge? Do you suppose it’s because they know the US authorities will be after them at some point for questionable business practices?

Rvtl / Equinox — Misleading sales scam

I received an e.mail from the above offering a free 30 day trial of their anti-aging cream, And paid £4.95...

Equinox And RvtlTold to pay postage only

I recently seen an advert for equinox day and night cream and rtvl anti age cream that would receive free sample and would just have to pay for postage they have now charged me £198 for these creams. I am horrified at this as I would never pay that for cream as I am a pensioner living of a low state pension. I don't know what to do about it, can someone help me please.

RESOLVED

I no longer require to be on this site can you please delete my details. Problem now resolved. company have given me a refund ...

Rvtlskin. Co. UkProvides undesired items and charges for them

I ordered cream from the website www.rvtlskin.co.uk. But the quality and smell was so horrible that I went to the website and cancelled all further subscriptions. But the seller ignored them and continued to send me different orders and charge for them appropriately. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

• Be
                          Bernadette Halliwell Nov 05, 2015

my elderly mum had the same problem only hers was an aldi ad offering a £50 gift card for aldi if she completed a survey. she picked the cream thinking shed give it to her grandaughter for her birthday and paid the £2.99 delivery charge only to find that she has now had £83 taken from her bank account.cant speak to anybody from the company as it goes to answer machine .these heartless people have left my mother with no money to pay her bills or shopping.she didnt open the box as she knew what it was and just wrapped it ready to give her on sunday.its only upon me opening the present and box today that i find she has unwittingly got herself into a false subscription these people need closing down their disgusting

Glimpskin Equinox And Rvtl CreamSeller started to charge me for unordered items

The company GlimpSkin Equinox And RVTL Cream is total fraud. I found their ad and ordered cream sample, but they provided me completely different cream and the size of the sample was so small. After that the company started to charge me for different sums, and I lost about $300. I tried to reach the seller, but all contact info was incorrect. No one replied to my emails, and I wanted to ask for the help. I really need to stop them and return money back. Post comments.

• To
                            Toops Nov 19, 2015

There are a large number of similar scams online, and by putting the terms and conditions in tiny writing at the very end of many pages of advertising, the victim is not aware of having signed the rights to the company to extract ongoing sums from their accounts. We are a group of victims working towards stopping this method of trading, and can be contacted via: [protected]@btinternet.com We need people to tell their stories to add weight to the campaign.

Glow Skin - Equinox And Skin Beauties Rvtl Anti Aging Cream — SCAM

I fell for the Glow Skin and Skin Beauties procducts. Paid about $4.95 for EACH sample. One was a day and...

Equinox Cream & Rvtl Cream — Scam

I wish to object to the company for taken £89 pounds out of my bank account they are saying that the...

Rvtl Anti - Aging CreamCharge on account

I was charged $93 as were others on complaint board. I did not see any paper work of 14 day notice. When I received my sample, there was NO paperwork. I have not received any other product. I do not know the company name and can not find the website I used. I clicked on an ad on the right of Facebook. My credit card company could not reach them and I could not reach them either. We were using phone number on account statement. They told me to email them a letter to cancel my contract. How can I do this if I can not find it company. I used information I found in other complaints such as Mandeville, Louisiana and found no company there to match with product in Yellow Pages. I will eat the $93 but do not want my card used again. How do I stop this?

• Ru
                              ruth tilt Nov 29, 2013

I am in the same boat but they have taken in excess of £200 from my account. No answer via phone and I have no paper work either. Each payment stolen from my account has been taken with them using a different company name each time. They took all this money from my account in one day. My bank are saying I have to send the cream back with proof of posting then get in touch with the disputes team etc etc etc. I dont believe this has happened to me just before xmas. All i thought i was doing was paying £2.99 for a pot of anti ageing cream.

• Ar
                              Araceli Govea Jan 03, 2014

I also am in the same situation. I was called on an emergency out of town and forgot about the fourteen day trial. I was one day late and was refused a refund. The prior e-mail I got was that by returning product I would get my refund of $93.00. I do not recall seeing any money about mentioned for this product. I am retired and would not be able to afford such a price for a small amount of product.

Taylorh2 Jan 03, 2014

"Free Trials" are always on a "Auto-Ship" program. The 14 day 'free trial' starts on the day you place the order and not on the day you receive it in the mail. Next time READ THE TERNS & CONDITIONS when you see an offer for a "FREE TRIAL"

Rvtl / Radiant SkinSCAMMERS

SCAMMERS...This company cannot sell a product without scamming you. They advertise a FREE sample of RVTL ...you only pay 4.95 shipping...BS...IT's a TRICK...they will debit your bank account 93.00...
                            Read the fine print at the bottom of their website ...you must call within 14 days to say that you are not satisfied...and they claim you will not be charged...that's not true either...*****DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD IMFO *****

I called the company after I was debited 93.00..the representative could hardly speak English...was VERY rude???and refused to help me...THIEVES !!!

tarkay Oct 31, 2013

Bellamie...your right...I wish I was as SMART as you are...
                                I posted this because most people don't read the terms and conditions...and I wanted to WARN them ...so they don't get robbed too.

Jamie Boyer Jan 21, 2017

@tarkay It doesnt matter if you read the terms and conditions. I opted out then the second option popped up to buy sample with no commitment and was still charged 99.95 It is currently under investagaion

tarkay Oct 31, 2013

This company also operates under the name PHONIX LABS..

Bellamie,
                                The terms and conditions state that if you call within 14 days you would not be charge...I called on the 11 day and was still charged.

I have a feeling that you work for the company in question...or perhaps you need to get a life !

• Ek
                                eklo Jun 16, 2015

Bellamie you protest too much! What a slimy company of lying sacks!
                                They debited my account $500 dollars in one month. My lawyer disagrees with this! What say you Bellamie, you company stooge?

• Qu
                                QueenNana310 Apr 13, 2016

I also was duped... When I tried going to the next page when ordering it automatically ordered another product instead... I should have known then what kind of company this was. A SCAM! They, of course, charged my bank account again. I did not read the 14 day trial or you will be charged either... Because the website is so designed so that you don't see this and start entering your information. They are banking on this... Robbing from people on a daily basis. You would think, when you receive a confirmation email about your order... That would be right on it to remind you of a 14 day offer to keep them from looking like the scammers they are. Well... It's not there either!
                                I called them to cancel... I wanted my money back. They refuse and hang up on me every time! Crooks!

Jamie Boyer Jan 21, 2017

What is their phone number? I made sure I bought the sample with no other commitment!! I never recieved the sample but was charged 99.00

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices