Ruth's Chris Steak House / unethical behavior! treated like garbage!

United States Review updated:

My friends and I visited Ruths Chris Steakhouse in Puerto Rico on our girls trip. We were out there celebrating 2 bachelors degrees and one career advancement!
In hopes of treating ourselves, we decided to go and have a nice, well deserved dinner. Sunday May 19th was the evening of our nightmare.
We all sat in a booth and immediately we were greeted by our waiter who had zero interest of being our waiter. The very first words out of his mouth were that the restaurant closes in an hour and how can he help us. We stated that we were aware and promised to not take much of his time. We ordered waters to begin with while we looked over the menu. He wasnt too happy with that as he huffed about it. He went and got our waters and we ordered salads and calamari to have before our actual steak dinners.. He again, huffed about it and pursued to tell us that we were running out of time and needed to order our steaks right now. We told him we would like to order cocktails as well. He brought us 2 cocktails at a 4 person table and said we needed to worry about ordering our steaks. I then told him I was ready to order mine and he looked around at everyone else wanting them to order now too. My friends said for him to go ahead and start with my order first and they would be ready afterwards. He sighed REALLY LOUDLY!!! and opened his tablet to take my order with the worst attitude I have ever witnessed!!
I then stopped my order and demanded our checks asap! I told him I have never been treated this way and I refused to be treated like this on not only our vacation but at what was supposed to be a celebratory dinner!!
He didnt care at all. In fact, he had our checks already printed in his little book ready to be given!!
Iam beyond disappointed and he ruined our night!!
I know our night cannot be restored but something needs to be done by Ruths Chris Steakhouse!!

• Updated by sofie313, May 27, 2019

My friends were complaining the whole time about how he was acting and they were happy I asked for the check. You, troll, were not there so I definitely dont need your 2 cents. Also, I worked my ass off to get where I need to be in life so again, your 2cents arent needed. I'm typing from my phone so ofcourse there may be grammatical errors 😂
    Didnt know I was putting on a show or writing a term paper.. also, I'm 31 years old with 2 bachelors and going for my masters.. you? 🤷🏻‍♀️👋🏼👋🏼
    But move along troller...

• Updated by sofie313, May 27, 2019

You can stop harassing me now... you disgusting human being hacker.. [censored] off. I'm reporting you to the authorities

So
May 27, 2019

Comments

• Co
    Best Best Advice

"I told him I have never been treated this way and I refused to be treated like this on not only our vacation but at what was supposed to be a celebratory dinner"

Please, grow up! You ruined your own night. You knew when you went into the place it was closing in an hour. I could see if you just wanted something simple but steaks take time to cook and you know that. The poor guy was probably tired from working all night and didn't want to be stuck there after closing wait for your sorry ass.

May 30, 2019

@Common sense This woman has issues. She claims that she rapes kids because daddy raped her. She claims that she made false claims of being raped by her father. I wonder why her friends put up with her. Do her friends know that she is sexually into kids?

May 27, 2019

For college graduates you sure act like young children. The waiter is telling you they close in an hour so you know how much time you have to eat. If you knew that you wanted steak why not order it right away? You were not mistreated at all. I feel sorry for your friends having to dine with you. You ruined everyone's night by acting like a child. Maybe you can do your friends a favor and let them go out without you next time. This way you do not ruin their night with your childish behavior. Also do you really expect me to believe that you have a bachelor's degree with spelling and grammar like this?

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee I never said that I graduated it was my friends. Two of them. I dropped out of high school. Not that it is any of your business. Anyways my friend are not real friends. I was so angry at the waiter that I asked one of my friends to lie about him. To say that he was flirting with her and sexually harassing her. She refused. I told her that we can both make this claim and get him fired. Not only did she refuse. She went against me. She told me that if I went ahead and made these claims that she would tell the truth. That I made it up and that I tried to presude her to make the same claim. I just want him fired and since my friend went against me and refused to help me I no longer consider her my friend. None of these people are royal friends. None of my friends took my side. You must be one of my friends who said that my behavior was out of line and that I embarrassed them.

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee Whoaaaaaa I never wrote that comment!!!

May 27, 2019

@ѕofie313 Clearly this had been hacked.. wowwwww!!! How truly sad the length someone would go to say this!!!

May 27, 2019

@sofie313 I suppose one of your friends wrote that comment. You are disgusting. Forcing your friends to lie because you did not get what you want. How would you like it if someone made false claims of sexual harassment against your dad or brother if you have one.

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee This isnt funny!! I was molested as a child I would never write that... this is not funny at all!!! Please stop

May 27, 2019

@ѕofie313 Good for your friend. You have no right making false claims against him. Not only would he get fired for this, but he could have a criminal record thanks to your lies.

May 27, 2019

@sofie313 Oh, I now know who you are. You are the regular troll that claims that your father molested you as a child. Usually you say this through private messaging. I bet you are lying about being molested as a child. I bet you will claim

May 27, 2019

@sofie313 I never posted that. i was never molested as a child. I admit that when I was angry at a male teacher I made false claims that he molested me. But since I told my friend that it never happened I was kicked out of school and needed counselling.

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee Wasnt my father... but okay

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee I did not make that post about being molested as a child. I was never molested as a child. I admit that as a child I did make a false claim of molestation. I was punished for it by being kicked out of school. At least my teacher got suspended for it while they were investigating.

May 27, 2019

@sofie313 It was my teacher. Well it never really happened. I just made it up because he gave me a detention. My friend who is not my friend any longer ratted me out.

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee Nope I wrote that comment. I admit I was wrong for what I did. I would not like it if someone accused my father of the same thing. Sorry for that. I now realize my mistake.

May 27, 2019

@allis bin dee I admit I lied when I said that I was molested as a child. But okay. GEt over it.

May 27, 2019

@sofie313 I was not my father that I lied about. It was a teacher. Anyways you made me open my eyes. The reason I lied about being molested as a child was because I was angry. I wanted revenge. I lied about my teacher. I tried the same thing with the waiter. But my friends refuse to back me up. I admit I was angry. Not my friends do not want to go out with me. This waiter ruined our night. I guess I was angry when I tried to get my friends to make false claims of sexual harassment.

May 27, 2019

@ѕofie313 You know you have to stop making up lies about being molested and sexually harassed. You yourself said it is not funny so why would you lie and claim that you were molested as a child? Why would you lie and say the waiter sexully harassed you?

•   May 30, 2019

@ѕofie313 How could you afford a trip like this?

Jun 01, 2019

@sofie313 No, you were not molested as a child. You keep creating accounts making this claim. Sometimes the person doing the molesting is your father. Sometimes it is someone else. You are the true troll. I read all the posts. You do realise that the post that I am replying to is from the same account used to make this review. It is a shame that you would lie about something so serious. You said it is not funny. Guess you forgot which of the two accounts you were on when you made the false claim about being molested as a child. Because of people like you who lie, it makes it harder to believe those who tell the truth. You are right, joking about sexual abuse is not funny. To claim you were molested as a child when it did not happen is not funny. It is a sorry and disgusting way to get attention. It is an insult to the real victims.

• 98
      May 28, 2019

Sorry everyone for my stupidity, I have a fat vagina! Please excuse me

May 28, 2019

@98thers This is sofie being silly.

•   May 30, 2019

Purple Sofie is the real, green (Of) Sofie is fake.

May 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I think that they are both the same person. I could be wrong. The whole claiming that they were molested as children come from both the green and (Of) accounts. Either way I think the real Sofie is lying about being molested for attention.

May 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Also the account bragging about how she rapes kids is coming from the green Sophie. She claimed that her father raped her from the green Sophie account.

•   May 30, 2019

@allis bin dee Green IS the of account!

•   May 30, 2019

@allis bin dee GREEN Sofie is the FAKE!

Dude, pay attention.

Jun 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Well From purple sofie I am getting the message that her father raped her. From the green sofie is was her teacher.

Jun 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! On both accounts she claims she was molested as a child. Whether they are the same person or not the original sofie is lying about being molested as a child. What a shame.

Jun 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! But in the purple sofie she is claiming she was molested as a child. Total lie. Maybe both of them are the same. Maybe not. But notice that the false claim of being molested as a child is from the purple sofie. Look at all the posts.

This comment was posted by purple sofie and it is obvious she is lying.

That above lie was posted by the real sofie. I think that is what thermer is trying to say.

Either way the real sofie is lying about being molested. Who tells a random stranger they were molested. I notice his happening a lot on this site. The user claims they were raped, molested as a child. Usually by a father. The real sofie is lying about being molested for attention and that is a shame and insult to those who were really molested. I have a 12 year old son, and if I found out that he made something like this up for attention we would have a serious discussion. I would make him apologize to the person he falsely accused. Must not get enough attention from her parents to lie about this.

Jun 01, 2019

@allis bin dee I notice that as well. Hum.

Jun 04, 2019

@PeterPP She is clearly lying about being molested as a child.

•   May 30, 2019

Here's the thing... They were closing in an hour so you thinking you were going to have a leisurely night out was out of the question. Steaks? C'mon, get real. That takes a while to prepare and way longer to eat. I'd get pissy too.

Salads, calamari? You are joking, right?? Again, I'd be pissy. Here you said you would not take up too much of his time and this is what you do!

He says you need to worry about ordering your steaks and your idiot 'not taking too much of his time' friends aren't even ready? My God, how entitled you all are!

Your behavior is the reason other countries hate us so much.

May 30, 2019

Oh you are lying about being molested as a child and you are calling me a troll. You are disgusting. Just because someone tells you off does not mean they are trolling. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet.

May 30, 2019

@allis bin dee Here is one place where I agree with you. Claiming someone is trolling simply for telling you off is wrong. If that is the case that this Sofie is also "trolling" Both of you need to grow up. You claim to be what 20, and she claims to be 31. Well technically you are acting like 8 year olds. Both of you. Not impressive for someone who claims to be an adult and well educated.

May 30, 2019

@PeterPP She lied about having the Bachelors to make herself look smarter than me. You are right about that.

May 30, 2019

You do not have a Bachelor's. Stop lying. If this were true you would not be making so many spelling and grammar mistakes. ALso stop sending me private messages about you like raping kids. That is just disgusting. Whatever education you claim to have I am smarter than you. I can at least use proper spelling and grammar. The fact that you say that you have a Bachelor when you cannot even post a simple complaint without many spelling and grammar errors shows that you are a liar. IF this were true, then you would not be making so many mistakes. Your writing is at at least a seventh grade level at the most. Clearly you were not raised right. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your computer. You were NOT raised right. You are a liar. You DO NOT have a bachelor's. iF you did you would not be making so many errors.

May 30, 2019

I am reporting you to the authorities. You are the one (in the green account sending me private messages about how you rape little kids. You admitted in your original account that you made false claims about your Teacher raping you. You need help. You do this all the time. When you "report" me to the authorities they will see your posts where you admitted to raping kids. If you are trolling about that for attention then you will get into trouble. If you actually are raping kids as you claim in the PM you sent me then you are in deeper trouble.

May 30, 2019

@allis bin dee You too are simply arguing back and forth. None of you have any reason to report each other to the authorities. Since Sofie did not really make those posts about being into kids you have no reason to report her. Since you just created an account with a similar username, she has no reason to report you. The two of you are acting just like second graders fighting over who gets to be first in line for recess.

May 30, 2019

@PeterPP But she is sending me private messages about raping kids. I am not harassing her. I am just telling her that she is wrong.

• Mi
      May 30, 2019

You weren't hacked. If you click on the account names, you will see they are separate accounts. This site, for whatever reason, allows people to make an account with the exact same username as another person. The responsible thing to do would be to force people to have unique account usernames, but they (the admins)don't care, I guess.

May 30, 2019

I am not siding with anyone. But for someone who claims to have just graduated with a bachelors going for their masters you sure have a lot of errors. You can blame the phone all you want. You can blame autocorrect, but the whole point is that YOU are the one that put the input. Excuses. No offense but I do not believe you when you claim that you have 2 Bachelors. Sorry I just don't buy that. While thereme999 is being a jerk, you only claimed to have a bachelors to make him look bad and yourself look superior. For all you know he or she could have the same. But you are just claiming that to brag. I doubt that you are being honest.

May 30, 2019

@PeterPP She does not have a Bachelor's degree. if this is the case than I have a Doctoral degree, considering that my spelling and grammar is better than hers. Just lied about that. LIke all the other lies. I feel sorry for her friends. Also in the original account she has claimed that she tried to get her friend to lie and say the waiter sexually harassed her.

•   May 30, 2019

@allis bin dee I can fully avow that degrees mean jack Shi7 when it comes to two things:. Grammar and race. We are supposed to applaud certain people who botch the English language by saying ridikalus, ambalance, libary, ideaRs, and pencew!

And these people have degrees in -- Wait for it:. Education!!!

Jun 01, 2019

@allis bin dee I doubt that she has a bachelor as well. Just lying, like she lied about being molested as a child.

•   Jun 07, 2019

Anyone who is remotely educated would not stand for such blatant grammatical errors. Not to mention go into a primo STEAK HOUSE and expect that an appetizer, cocktails, and a properly prepared steak for a full party would be serviceable within one hour. You ruined your own night by being stupid enough to expect this to be a functional dinner in the time span given. I shudder to think what organization would confer a degree on you... Who is their accreditation governance? Cracker Jack?

Hope that helps!