Ruth's Chris Steak Housemy dinner september 12, 2019

El Sep 16, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the Ruth's Chris steak House in Chicago September 12, 2019 at 5:30. When I walked in, the host was not courteous to me. I was by myself. Single women have to eat, too! He just did not understand that I wanted a booth and I wanted to sit there and eat dinner by myself. He asked me if I was there for happy hour. I was confused. I had a reservation. You don't need a reservation for happy hour. Then he asked if I want to sit in the bar. No darn it, I am here by myself and I want to eat dinner in the dining room.. It was not even crowded. They eveningdid not get off to a good start !
The salad was very good, but they cleared all of my silverware. When I got my steak I did not have a steak knife or even a fork to eat with. There was nobody around so I had to wave my hand to get somebody to come to bring me my cutlery. Usually someone makes a special point of bringing the steak knife. All the workers were standing around talking. When it came time for my dessert, There was one half of one strawberry on the strawberry shortcake. There was a4 of a strawberry at one end and a4 of a strawberry at the other end. That was just the last straw. I do not feel like I was treated well and I tried to call to talk to the manager. He acted like he didn't believe me and was going to watch a video of the via V there was 1/2 of one strawberry on the strawberry shortcake. There was 1/4 of a strawberry at one end and a4 of a strawberry at the other end. That was just the last straw. I do not feel like I was treated well and I tried to call to talk to the manager. He acted like he didn't believe me and was going to watch a video of the events. I think of a customers calling to say that they were not treated well, the manager should apologize and make it right. If he wants to watch the video, he can. He will see for himself how I had to wave my arms around to get a steak knife. I just think really he should have taken me at my word. He acted like he didn't really believe me. He has not gotten back to me. I am still really upset about what happened. Please reach out to me about this. I love your food, but I really needed to be treated better than this. As a single woman, there are occasions when I go somewhere by myself to eat. The service should be nice to all patrons, not just patrons who have a man at the table. .

Comments

•   Sep 17, 2019

You didn’t get the service you wanted and feel slighted. You had a good meal and that’s enough.