Ruth's Chris Steak Housemoney stolen at my 21st birthday dinner!

Ma Sep 28, 2019

Hi my name is Blake White I dined at this Marina Del Rey location in Los Angeles tonight Friday, September 27 with reservations @6pm for my 21st birthday. My parents were with me at the table where they gave me a birthday card with money in it, and after we dined and waked down the escalator we immediately realized we left it on the table, and immediately ran up the escalator and back into your establishment not even 5 minutes from our departure. When we returned it was missing and the table was already reset. We spoke to the waiter, the person who cleaned the table as well as the manager but they all said they checked the booth, trash and linens yet nothing came up! We had very little help and were told their were no cameras at this location, which seems impossible. I want to know if there are cameras at this establishment? Lastly, what is going to be my resolution because I will absolutely not be dining here ever again after this night. This is unacceptable and completely ruined my 21st birthday.

• Ruth's Chris Steak House Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2019

What you described concerns us and we would like to speak with you directly. At Ruth's Chris, we pride ourselves on providing all of our guests with outstanding hospitality and what you describe is not consistent with our values or standards. Please email your contact information, including a phone number, to us at [protected]@ruthschris.com so that we can reach out and learn more. Thank you.