Rutherford Animal Hospitaldoctor pushing services for my pets

Nov 09, 2018

I want to complain about my veterinarian Rutherford Animal Hospital 755 Rutherford Ave. Rutherford, New Jersey 07070. I had brought all four of my cats to them in 2017. I'm thinking that they got desperate for money. They have this new thing about new procedures. With two of my four cats their doctor Griffin or Hoskin checked them while I was watching them. Then she grabbed both cats and was going to the back room and as she was getting away from me she told me "You have to do this" I was charged a lot of money for my pets. Nothing was explained to me and not even the cost. I did tell them I didn't want the teeth cleaning for one of my cats. They did all their new procedures and the teeth cleaning anyway. Good thing I have a good credit card to pay. Is that how they do business? They don't explain anything about their new procedures and not telling you about the cost. They just say "You have to do it". Time to take actions. I spoke to Dr. Beeber but he did nothing about it. They told me that I have to do all the services and pay them in order to get my pets back after being with them for almost 30 years. Now they are animals.