Russell Rahn Plumbingdefective plumbing

D

Plumber's business and his associate, Chance, completed bathroom renovation work April 7, 2017. The work included setting a toilet, installing a shower, and installing vanity sinks. One sink leaked immediately. Chance returned and supposedly fixed the leak. It still leaks. The shower head leaks, and the toilet rocks back and forth. I called plumber to set up a time to fix these things. I told him Friday, June 30 was best. He said to call Thursday, June 29 to remind him. I called him as instructed and left a voice mail. On Friday, June 30 Chance called and asked how he could help me. I told him of the things needing correcting. He told me he would not be able to get to me Friday, the day of the appointment. When I insisted he show up, he said call Russell. I called Russell. He said he did not get the voice mail. I insisted he or someone come and fix the defective work. He said to me, "you are being an [censor]." "The world does not revolve around you." "I am going to reschedule you." I ended the call. Now, I must pay another plumber to correct Russell Rahn's defective plumbing work.