Menu
Rush Royale Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rush Royale
reviews and complaints

rr.my.games/en

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 41 Reviews

How responsive is Rush Royale's customer service?

16 Resolved
4 Unresolved
On the path to perfection 🏔️
Rush Royale has a very responsive customer support, but for a perfect rating, they’d need to visit ComplaintsBoard more frequently to check complaints and respond to them promptly 😉 As for reviewers, we can advise them to carefully read customer complaints (both positive and negative) and note aspects that can help in efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rush Royale has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Rush Royale players reviews and complaints 41

Sort by:

Newest Rush Royale reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Rush Royale has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rush Royale Has potential

I’ve been enjoying this game since I downloaded it a few months ago. However, recently more and more bugs keep coming up and none of them are getting fixed while they keep releasing new versions of a battle pass so that you don’t have just one battle pass to buy but 2 or 3! Everything is being over monetized. I have no issue with a company making money. That’s how they stay a business! But when the only new content seems to be pay to win content and tons of monetization while game breaking issues such as the connection bugs are still an issue it makes me wonder why I open the app. I’ve had plenty of games recently where I’m about to win then randomly my screen pops up “the connection can’t be restored” and it gives me a loss. I have great internet so there is no reason that should be happening. Another issue is that players with bad internet actually gain an advantage when running a shaman deck because the way the servers are set up the player with great internet will still lag massively due to the slow internet player meaning you can’t defend against shaman. Many of these bugs cause me to want to stop playing instantly after one happens because it’s demoralizing losing a game that you should have won.

If these bugs are fixed and some balance changes happen then I would likely change my review to a 4 or 5 star. I believe this is a fun game but recently has been going in the wrong direction.

Read full review of Rush Royale and 1 comment

Hide full review
1 comment
K
K
karim ahmed
, US
Jul 22, 2023 4:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

At the end of the season, I did not receive the prize box for the end of the season, and I deleted the game and re-downloaded it again, and the prize did not reach me either, so where is the problem!

My ID ([protected])

Rush Royale In-depth Review

Overview: Rush Royale is an exciting tower defense game that offers players a unique and engaging gameplay experience. With its stunning graphics and addictive gameplay, it is sure to captivate players of all ages. The game falls under the strategy genre and is targeted towards both casual and hardcore gamers.

Gameplay Experience: The graphics in Rush Royale are top-notch, with vibrant colors and detailed animations that bring the game to life. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing players to quickly understand and control the game. The game mechanics are well-designed, striking a perfect balance between simplicity and complexity. This ensures that players are constantly challenged and engaged, making for a highly entertaining experience.

Game Modes and Features: Rush Royale offers a variety of game modes to keep players entertained. From the classic tower defense mode to special events and challenges, there is always something new to explore. The game also boasts a wide range of cards, towers, and upgrades, allowing players to customize their strategy and gameplay. In terms of monetization, Rush Royale offers in-game purchases that enhance the gaming experience without being overly intrusive.

Community and Multiplayer: The game encourages social interaction with other players through various features. Players can engage in multiplayer battles and compete against each other for rewards and glory. The developers also provide communication channels and support, ensuring that players can easily connect and seek assistance when needed. Additionally, Rush Royale includes guilds or clans for cooperative play, fostering a sense of community and teamwork.

Progression and Rewards: Rush Royale features a leveling system that allows players to unlock new content as they progress. The achievement system provides additional goals and rewards, giving players a sense of accomplishment. The in-game currency and economy are well-balanced, allowing players to earn rewards through gameplay without feeling pressured to make purchases. The game strikes a good balance between free-to-play and pay-to-win aspects, ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

Updates and Support: The developers of Rush Royale are committed to providing regular updates to the game. These updates not only introduce new content but also address any bugs and performance issues, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing player feedback and concerns. The developers also maintain transparency in their communication, keeping players informed about the game's development and future plans.

Monetization and In-App Purchases: Rush Royale offers a range of in-app purchases that enhance the gameplay experience. The pricing is reasonable, offering good value for money. While these purchases can provide advantages in gameplay progression, they are not necessary for a satisfying experience. Players can enjoy the game and progress without feeling pressured to make purchases.

Community Feedback and Ratings: Rush Royale has received positive reviews and ratings from players across various platforms. The game is praised for its addictive gameplay, stunning graphics, and responsive developers. Some common criticisms include occasional bugs and the need for more frequent updates. Overall, the sentiment towards the game and its developers is largely positive.

Conclusion: Rush Royale is a standout tower defense game that offers a captivating gameplay experience. With its stunning graphics, engaging gameplay, and regular updates, it is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end. Whether you are a casual gamer looking for some fun or a hardcore strategy enthusiast, Rush Royale is definitely worth a try. Its balanced monetization model and strong community support make it a game that can be enjoyed by all. Overall, Rush Royale is a high-quality game that guarantees hours of enjoyment.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Rush Royale customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rush Royale?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rush Royale Customer Service. Initial Rush Royale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rush Royale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rush Royale. Discuss the issues you have had with Rush Royale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.