Runwayny.com Also known as Myshirtstore.comScammed in 30$ by Credit Card

Y Review updated:

Well, at first i already done an order on this website to be able to buy on of the T-shirts i really liked on this website, i have done the order 2 weeks ago, and all i have got is only a confirmation that the order have been proceeded.

I went to my credit card and i have noticed that the Amount of 30$ have already been proceeded which means that the seller already received his money, i have sent them more then once but no one replied me.

I tried to reach the Registrant of the domain of Runwayny.com and i have got his pphone number and i tried to call him but the phone number is always not available

I tried to call the number that appeared on my Credit Card transaction statement but as soon as i said hi, the guy replied "Hi, This is a wrong Number" and hanged up on me.

However i called my bank and asked them if they did any new transaction on my credit card and actually there was a pending one for 101$ and thanks god i was able to close the credit card on time before they try and get the second scam ...

Take care all plz
See ya

Runwayny.com Also known as Myshirtstore.com

• G
      Jul 15, 2009

I ordered an ireland jacket and had the same problem. They charged me for it and i never got it. I sent many emails but they dont seem to respond. Is there anything we can do about this?

Jul 31, 2009

I don't know what to do, i already changed my Credit Card Number for this problem cause i notice that this was obiously a SCAM .. so take care please on this ...

It seems that the website is still up and running, and i never got back email replies from the supplier of a REFUND or anything ...

Take care again ..

Thanks

• B
      Sep 08, 2009

we too have recently ordered from this site only because we have ordered off them before and receieved our order within about 3 weeks without any problems.ihave sent e-mails myself that have not been answered and have phoned new york from the uk number of times, i have now involved my credit card company who will be investigating the people behind it

Sep 08, 2009

Beverly ... I don't know .. but i still didn't get my shirt or even have my money back to my credit ... i already had a complain in the CIA theft about this website so they can investigate more about em ..

Dec 31, 2009

Yess Tata, Please sure to search all over the internet before submitting your Credit Card Number in any website and make sure that is not a scammed website.

Try to submit a report on the CIA Website so they can track this problem in the future and shut down the website
    please use this website to submit your complain

• K
      Mar 04, 2010

I just recently purchased something from www.runwayny.com and they immediately took $29.95 out of my checking account (it was taken out as myshirtstore). I have been trying to contact them via phone number at [protected] and then at their 2 email addresses [protected]@aol.com and [protected]@aol.com. No one is returning my phone messages and the emails are being returned saying the mailboxes are full (probably full of complaints). I assume I too fell prey to this scam. But I will work with my bank to resolve this issue. They will not take the money freely from me.

Apr 15, 2010

I hope everyone on the internet read or search for this Complain before buying from this stupid store

• D
      Jul 06, 2010

Yes I just tried to order from this crappy site not to long ago and I was waiting forever for my order and it never did come. It's funny because I live right in New Jersey and there in New York it shouldn't take that long. About 3 weeks are you serious? I never did receive a tracking number so that's when I wrote to them asking what's the status of my order. No reply. Then more e-mails was sent and even tried calling them but there machine is full! I've tried to be patient Then I've seen other complaints about this site. SO I TOOK CARE OF THIS PROBLEM ASAP! Went to my bank and reported it. They messed around with the wrong person!

• D
      Jul 06, 2010

Also people make sure this is reported.

Jul 06, 2010

Lucky you were able to report .. i wasn't able to do that to the moment they collected the cash from my VISA .. anyway thx god it was only 30$ ... i'll be sure report that onto many other website .. so everyone would take care of ...