R.T.C.E Inc SecurityScam

Hello my name is Jasmine Roberts, I will like to file a report against RTCE INC, for scamming me and other honest clients out of their hard earned cash. Late August I read an ad in the paper for an opening for the US Open, I then proceeded to call for information on employment. At the time I spoke to a guy by the name of Mr Wright. Mr Wright asked me to come by his office with a deposit of $75 for: background check, fingerprints, and uniform. On the day of the meeting I was told Mr Wright was not in, and I will be meeting with the "Human Resource Director" Mrs Sanchez. Mrs Sanchez and an assistant took me into her office, and asked me for $90.00 for my Fire Arm in order for me to work the U.S Open. I advised Mrs Sanchez that I do not have $90.00 and was asked to bring just the $75.00. Mrs Sanchez advised me that she will take the $75.00 instead of the $90.00 and have me working the U.S Open that following Monday, she would speak with Mary Beth the supervisor. The $75.00 was suppose to be for my uniform, background check etc. After I handed her the money she advised me she couldnt provide me with a receipt, because the computer was down. The day I was suppose to meet with Mary Beth at the locatioin provided, I arrived to the location with no one presented. The office was closed gates down. I called Mrs Sanchez telling her what happened she advised me she spoke with Mary Beth and forgot to tell me she was not going to be in. Mrs Sanchez advised me to come back the same time (11:30) the next day. I arrived on time the next day, to my surprise the gates were closed no one present. I then processed to call Mrs Sanchez and tell her that I want my money back, because she's obviously not doing any research, and just playing games with me. She then advised me to come in to work for her as her personal assistant. I have been working as her "personal assistant" since the 14th of September, I have yet to receive any money, I signed a contract with her, and has yet to received any money. While there I have witness countless complaints about people being scammed. I also witnessed people who have been scammed offered employment, a nd then fired weeks, or days even, later. The workers train their "assistants" to lie about their name to the client. As a victim of scam by the company, and then an "employee" I have withness the inside end of the spectrum. RTCE Inc are scamming people for their money. I'am shocked by how many claims are being filed against this company, a nd yet their still in business. Please help me with this claim.

• Bk
    BKBedstuy709 Oct 20, 2009

wow they scammed me to, they claim they are a security company but there not, i hope and pray they shut down as soon as possible. i filed a compliant about them on BBB.org. you should to.