RSVP.com.auTook my money - didn't give product

With this online dating site - you have to buy contacts. I didn't want to use the web payment system so I used the phone payment system the offered.
I pay by credit card over the phone, they give me a PIN to download my contacts.
Turns out my PIN had "already been claimed" and I should "contact support".
Well there is no support. I finally found an "enquiries" submission form and complained about my PIN.
It has been days - my credit card is charged, I have a dodgy PIN and they have not answered my enquiry.
Do not give this dating agency any money!!!

• Bu
    Bumm Sep 25, 2014

I replied to most members who are interested to chat further but never get single reply back from members. Still wondering if RSVP trying to hold our contacts...

• Bo
    Bob213 Jun 13, 2014

Same thing happened to me, total rip off merchants.

• Su
    suzh74 Jun 28, 2013

Same thing happened to me, I didnt have an account with them at all as I cancelled it and they just took my money with no reply to my emails... I am contacting the bank now to report the theft from my account

• Er
    Eric3124 Feb 26, 2012

Same thing happened to me. I paid them $60 for 6 stamps. Few days later my account no longer exsists without any warning what so ever. They are thieves. I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I can't believe this.

• Ra
    Ray Merritt Nov 11, 2011

I spent one night and a day studying RSVP. By creating my profile, editing it in order to get priority photos submitted. In order to get my profile & account to 100%. I got my account to 100%, but my profile got to 95%. Needing one more priority photo, for the 5% increase, but it wouldn't let me post the photos in the priority box. So I used their log out & could not log back in. I tried [email protected], Ray Merritt27, pailhorse & RayMerritt27. To no avail. I wish that I had pushed "ctrl + c" after using edit select all of my account and profile work. Then use "ctrl + v " to paste the info. on Microsoft Word. Man those worded and picture surveys took eternity to go through, & for what, only to learn from the questions, that it's a strongly agree- somewhat agree- agree- somewhat disagree- disagree- strongly disagree choice menu. & not to mention the limited 300 Characters- extra interesting facts column, the 30 character photo under suite message, for each picture & limited characters for all other describing profiles. They gave me 7 days of premium RSVIP privilege for enabling more capability to compare profiles with other members. You had to have stamps of 6- 1 month or 6- 3 months with increasing cost from about $16 to $29 an estimate. There was also I think if I remember right 12- 1 month or 12- 3months $59 to ? & up for 24- 1 month or 24- 3months. This could be inaccurate so if you want to use the program, by all means go ahead. Work your ### off processing everything, but be sure to control + c after using edit select all for your Info. Then take your profiles / accounts/ photos / passwords / user names & email addresses to My Profile at SpeedDate.com. It's free as long ### you don't speed verify your account with a credit card. You get to choose 10 from 20 people that you prefer over the others based on photo, age, & location. You enable speed dates or stop them when ever you please. There's a 5 min. time limit when you enter your first message, so study the profiles, photos, & who they prefer to date based on morals, appearances, & educate first, so you have time for chat. Be smart for the one's you like best. Submit a SpeedDate after you figure out what you are going to write in the message box via email. Each time you submit a speedDate there appears three people that the site thinks you may like. So to bad that these three can't be slid out of the way, because you can only view their photos, profiles, age & location one by one. While the bar of the three beauties blocks your view of each profile you wish to analyse. You can exit out of it, but it doesn't come back. I suggest that you study each one carefully, then submit the ones you want to SpeedDate with or un show the ones of less interest to you. Author; Ray Merritt.

• Rs
    rsvp sucks Jul 21, 2011

Hey guys, I just did a little research. RSVP is run by Fairfax Digital.
    I'm going to try to email this support email directly (it's a different email address). If not, I'm going to give these Yahoos a call (yep, I have their number as well).

Wish me luck!

• Rs
    rsvp sucks Jul 21, 2011

Same here, I got their VIP membership... paid extra for that, Bought 24 stamps, and 2 weeks later, I don't exist on RSVP... I just spent close to $200. I was in communication with a few girls as well. This pisses me off. Have sent emails... nothing. Haven't abused their policy. These guys are clowns, dishonest, and downright nasty. If I knew where they were based, I would turn up at their office, and take a chunk out of them... no joke.

John_Mayer May 18, 2011

SAME HERE. DO NOT USE RSVP.COM.AU THEY ARE THEIVES. took my money and closed my account. No support.

animalize Apr 30, 2011

yeh, these clowns hide in their little virtual email world where you cannot ring them and take a chunk out of them! and thats how they like it, smartasses for sure, tehy get back to you the most stupid cyrptic brief answers, its awful how comapnies can just ignore you these days, Im calling my solicitor to find out what I can do about them ignoring me, their site stuffed up and forced me to buy 2 books of stamps, I only wanted one! now they ignore me, pathetic. if someone knows where to find their office or how to get hold of them please let me kow.

• Ta
    Tammy83 Jan 17, 2011

I wish I had have read this site before signing up to rsvp. I thankfully did not buy stamps etc... However had an active account that was until today I logged in I had 81 people I could chat to then out of the blue the 81 people vanished I went to go into my mailbox I had 3 pages of messages to find that to was empty I logged out then tried to log back in again all of a sudden I do not exist I tried reopening another account yet it tells me my user name and email address are already being used. Have sent them an email no luck with a reply... WTF NOT HAPPY

• Wh
    wharfey Nov 27, 2010

I agree to all of this, I signed up, was sent two matches, replied to both, neither replied and that was it, no more matches during a month of membership. Cancelled, credit card still debited, email from them to say had credited me but my A/c does not show this return. Very unsatisfactory

• Co
    coaster Sep 29, 2010

They are a disreputable and lying bunch of thieves and bandits...warn and tell everyone about their underhand practices..surely there's gotta to be an ombudsman or higher authority we can complain to??..Office of Fair Trading maybe??..

• He
    helraiza Aug 07, 2010

same thing happened to me.. my account was cancelled 24 hours after paying.. i did get a reply from support whom asked me to post through a copy of my licence showing my photo and full adress and date of birth!!!
    i told em to jump and demanded a refund... no response yet.

• Ql
    Qldcountryangel76 Apr 28, 2010

I was going to join up by doing my profile and did the first step and submitted it and it told me that it was too busy to sumit and continue and to try again later. I tried again the next day and now it is telling me that someone else is using my email adress. I also tried logging in with the rsvp name and password that I created and it is saying that my password is not right. Please help me and fix the situation.QldCountryAngel

• Za
    zac86 Mar 07, 2010

Same thing happened to me, within 24 hours of paying for the "stamps" they cancelled my account. Won't answer emails. I will look up their ABN and get in contact with the proper authorities

• Di
    Dissapointed... Mar 01, 2010

Same thing happend to me...###! Just got active only for 3 days...got my money...and all of the sudden my profile not exist anymore!!! I've send them an e.mails, no respond!! What the hell is going on here??? ###...

• Le
    letchward Dec 26, 2009

I paid over paypal. took them a week to give me stamps that I had purchased, after a few days they totally canceled my account and completely removed my access from their website, no reason whatsoever was given. any attempt to contact them miserably failed.

• Be
    bear1986 Dec 09, 2009

my acout froze and i cant fix it

• Ad
    adamski12 Nov 23, 2009

Same thing here.
    They have actually cancelled my account and the support have 4 emails from me and haven't responded to one.
    DISGRACEFUL
    Have you had a resolution to the problem yet?