Royal Oak EndodonticsRoot cleaning canal

B Review updated:

My dentist referred to Dr. Ghaname for a root canal treatment. I had a consultation which I do not know what as we both knew that I needed to have root canal treatment. Dr. Ghaname went over my options, and explained the procedure to me. He wasn't quite friendly, but wasn't obnoxious either.

I went in for my treatment. He injected the anesthetic hit a nerve. The intense pain made me scream and groan, but all he did was try to shush me instead of retrieving and repositioning the darn thing, and trying again somewhere else. I felt his lack of empathy extremely distasteful, and when I told him about it, he did not want to admit fault and tried to brush it off. He never apologized and that will be the last time I'll be seeing him because of it. On a positive side, my case was a bit difficult and he asked another endodontist for a second opinion who had a microscope. I suggest someone else.

• Ba
    basheera fatima Nov 20, 2019

Leon Dining table 6 chairs .We logged complaint that chairs nets are getting loose and coming off till now two chairs legs got loosen not able to sit on it .Called customer care many times registered complain but did not send any to make a re pair .Very bad and poor Service . Kindly look into it and get our dining table get repair soon.