Royal Holidaymisrepresentations and lies!

L

My wife and I were scammed by Royal Holiday! We were encouraged to upgrade our membership by representations that have proven to be untrue. Our complaints involve Granthix Capital, Ltd.

We will be filing suit shortly. Our attorney has prepared the pleadings seeking a declaratory judgment against both RH and Granthix.

I invite you to share your comments. While I am willing to read about your specific fact circumstances, I am much more interested in what efforts you have made (successfully or unsuccessfully) to try to overcome your complaints.

• Vi
    Virginia Barker Apr 28, 2007

As soon as I realized the truth about Royal Holiday I hit it from every angle. I printed every story I found about them. There are a couple on there now that are showing results. I sent those with a copy of the contract, which stated there was no reconsideration period, along with a copy of the Mexican law which says there is a five day cancellation period. I presented this to my MasterCard that it was fraud, used the accounts of other victims to establish a pattern of fraud, and got all my money back. At the same time I also filed with PROFECO, and will let that run its course in order to have the contract officially cancelled. But I got the charges reversed on my credit card.

• Ri
    Richard Sandell Aug 21, 2007

We were scammed in Puerto Vallarta by Royal Holiday sales tactics promising to buy a prior timeshare April of 2006. So far we have no success demanding our money back, no response from PROFECO and no help from our State Attorney. NOW the State Department has issued"warning" re: Royal Holiday but I see no real support from our US Government to protect us from this "Mexican" company. There is no rule of law here.