Menu
Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 14 Reviews

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking reviews & complaints

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Sitters gotta open a Stripe account now

Sitters gotta open a Stripe account now. If ya don't have a bank account, ya ain't gettin' paid. No more checks in the mail, can ya believe it? I didn't even think that was legal. Real shady business move, if ya ask me. And guess what? I just found out they got an F on their ComplaintsBoard.com account. No wonder things are all messed up.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking This here's a review 'bout my experience with ShopRover.com

This here's a review 'bout my experience with ShopRover.com. I'm tryin' to return somethin', but dang, this company ain't gettin' back to me 'bout it. It's been 5 whole days since I reached out 'bout the return, and they ain't sayin' nothin'. I ain't ever gonna shop with 'em again.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I cancelled two cat sittin appointments and my debit card was still charged

I cancelled two cat sittin appointments and my debit card was still charged. They charged my debit card over $800 and then when they refunded me, they didnt refund me for $255. I had to call them and my bank to file a claim. Then I had to wait 12 hours to be credited for the remaining balance. In the meantime, Im overdrawn. Not happy with this company.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I told Rover.com 'bout a sitter that didn't show up at our house for drop-in visits and then meanly called SPCA on us after we accused her of

I told Rover.com 'bout a sitter that didn't show up at our house for drop-in visits and then meanly called SPCA on us after we accused her of not showing up. This company did nothin' to punish her and she's still on their site. It's really disappointin' that we had to go through what we did while on vacation and all the company did was send us a generic response after I gave 'em Ring camera video proof for their investigation. They had the nerve to suggest I do a meet and greet with any potential (and future) *** but didn't even ask if I met this sitter (which we did - gave 'em Ring proof of that). So yeah - won't trust this company or the *** on this site.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Rover.com: Don't use this site for finding a sitter for your pets!

Rover.com: Don't use this site for finding a sitter for your pets! You're better off trying to get struck by lightning. My very first experience with them and I connected right away to a "sitter" in my area, and we messaged back and forth on the site in February (so I booked approx. a month in advance). The sitter told me we would do a meet and greet the week of the booking b/c she was going on vacation herself. (March) Long story short, when I reached out to this sitter there was NO response. I called Rover and they could not reach the sitter either- I am wondering if she even exists b/c when I looked up her address it didn't seem legit? *** did refund all of our money that we already charged, however at this point I had the anxiety and frustration of trying to piece meal 3 people to come and let my dogs out while we are out of the country for 7 days! The lady who refunded our $ said we'd get $50 towards our next booking. Then I get an email saying $20 towards my next booking. Not that it matters I will NOT be going through this BS again. Don't go on this site and book it's unfort. unreliable!

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I used Rover.com from 9/10/9 and they charged me nearly $500

I used Rover.com from 9/10/9 and they charged me nearly $500. I later discovered that my dog was attacked when they were picked up on 9/21. I am requesting a full refund and for them to cover the medical expenses.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I canceled a booking cuz the sitter was unprofessional

I canceled a booking cuz the sitter was unprofessional. I canceled in the right time to get my money back, but they never sent it. I tried to contact Rover a bunch of times but they didn't respond.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Scheduled through Rover.com to have a provider come care for your dogs while on vacation

Scheduled through Rover.com to have a provider come care for your dogs while on vacation. During the last visit, the provider informed us that our patio door shattered while she was letting the dogs out. She contacted Rover.com and they said they would handle the damages. We reached out to Rover.com and filed a claim, but it was denied three times. They refuse to replace our $800 patio glass. I strongly advise against using Rover.com!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I used the rover app for dog boarding and the sitter that was chosen gave me back my dogs in worse condition than I brought them

I used the rover app for dog boarding and the sitter that was chosen gave me back my dogs in worse condition than I brought them. I brought this to rivers attention and requested a refund since the service provided was not what was advertised, yet I have not received one. I also had to bring my dog to the vet and apparently I am responsible for the condition my dogs were given back to me even though the river sitter was negligent.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Rover didn't cover dog bite damages

Rover didn't cover dog bite damages. A customer's bit me and my housemate (unprovoked) on 2 separate occasions, so we had to ask the owners to find another dog accommodation. I drove for over 2 hours to take the dog to a boarding facility for them following the bite incidents. The owners used a shock/choke collar- possibly abusive? I was not reimbursed for my efforts to make alternate arrangements for this dog that the owners had failed to inform me was both untrained and even aggressive. Then, Rover deleted my account for no reason. I was never compensated for damages and lost a primary source of income.

Q
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Bout a month ago, I signed up to be a pet sitter on Rover.com to make some extra cash while workin' from home with a flexible schedule

Bout a month ago, I signed up to be a pet sitter on Rover.com to make some extra cash while workin' from home with a flexible schedule. I paid the $35 fee for a background check and they said it wouldn't take more than 10 days. They also said they'd let me know when it was done. Well, it's been way more than a month now and I haven't heard a peep from Rover.com. I've sent 'em a bunch of messages and emails, but they haven't responded to any of 'em. It's like they took my money and vanished into thin air. I really don't recommend goin' through Rover. It's better to just do your own thing as a petsitter 'cause this feels like a total scam. I want my background check fee refunded 'cause Rover.com didn't do what they said they would.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking I done contacted ROVER.com 'bout 4 times 'bout their APP messin' up my public profile info

I done contacted ROVER.com 'bout 4 times 'bout their APP messin' up my public profile info. Ain't got no phone number to call, so all I can do is send emails. I got papers 'n proof, but they ain't fixin' it and just givin' me generic info without bein' specific. 'Cause of their app, I'm gettin' punished and their "support" ain't helpin' at all. They makin' it worse, if ya ask me. I done sent 'em over 60 pictures as proof, but they ain't sent me nothin' back. I even got proof from the pet owners, but they ain't botherin' to check if I'm right. All I want is for 'em to actually look at all my emails and documents (pictures and attachments sent by email). Then I wanna talk to someone on the phone 'cause my emails ain't gettin' me nowhere and it's messin' up my money-makin' chances usin' this *** app. This here's from *** in ***, ***.

J

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking November ***th

November ***th. I paid almost $1000.00. I reported my issue to Rover, but they sided with the dog sitter and didn't care about my dogs being mistreated. They promised daily pictures and reports, but we didn't receive any. They claimed my dog was aggressive and put her in a cage alone, which they called the cave. The sitters lied about their home and the number of dogs they had. They didn't feed our dogs and damaged the items we brought with them. The sitter didn't replace them as promised. The second pup came back to us with sores on her body from being stuck in the crate the whole time. They refused to communicate with us. Rover told us to talk to the sitter, but didn't support us. We are very disappointed with this whole process and thought Rover would care more about how their business was run. Sadly, they did nothing in this situation. We were lied to and our animals were mistreated. Neither Rover nor the subcontracted sitter did anything to make up for this horrible experience! I raised my concerns to them, but they were very defensive. They even threatened to bring my dogs' p*** to my house! When our dogs got home, they were dehydrated and actually drank two full bowls of water each. They were not properly cared for.

C

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking We used Rover from Nov 23-Dec 1

We used Rover from Nov 23-Dec 1. We picked the house sitting option for our 5-year-old dog Marley. We chose Rover because we didn't want to hire just anyone off the street, but someone who was more trusted and approved. The website said that every house sitter on the site has been reviewed and approved by the Rover team. They also have a tool where you can meet your dog's match before booking. They even send cute photo updates of your dog with their sitter. On the 27th, my husband got an alert that two credit cards he kept in a safe spot in our house were used. The only person who had access to our house was our Rover sitter. When we got home, we found out that our sitter had let his girlfriend and her daughter stay at our house, even though that's against the Rover contract. They were given our garage code and came and went. We had things stolen, like credit cards, money, clothes, Christmas presents, and random items. We estimate the total value of what was taken to be around $2,000, and that's not even counting the credit card charges. We found a backpack at our house that belonged to the person who used the stolen credit cards. Our sitter apologized and admitted that they went through our things. We can't take legal action because they haven't admitted to stealing, but we did file a police report. Rover told us they're sorry, but they can't do anything about it.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking Customer Service. Initial Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking. Discuss the issues you have had with Rover.com: Atlanta Dog Boarding & Dog Walking and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.