Roundup Funding LLCillegal debt collection

This company and B-Line is reporting debts discharged by bankruptcy from 4 years ago and ruining my credit!!

• Mi
    Mike S. Apr 26, 2009

They have filed a claim after I filed 13 and did not notify me or my attorney. No idea what debt they bought. The funny part is my case is a 0% dividend pay-out so they wasted their money.

• Ea
    eak0909 Apr 12, 2009

This company and B-Line have illegally report that I was late on discharged bankrupty accounts from 4 years ago, and ruining my credit!! This has happened with an account last month and now this month. My score is tumbling and ruining my credit!