Roundtree and York PantsShrinking pants!

Recently, I bought a pair of Roundtree and York pants. After a few washings they shrunk to an unusable size. Since this the 2nd time that this has happened to me I am asking you to start carrying name brands again. I do not have this happen when I buy dockers or haggler. It is probably too late to ask for a credit, but if you could improve the Quality then We will continue shopping there.

• Le
    Leonard Lassiter Dec 23, 2007

I am trying to find your canteen green verlour sweatsuit in size 2x and your brown /w beige strip in 2x. can you provide me with information where I can purchase these items. Thanks Leonard.

• Bi
    Bill Losh May 12, 2009

It seems that you have changed the shade on your teal (aquamarine) short sleeved/pocketed golf shirts.
    We buy those shirts for uniforms which I know is a little on the expensive side for a uniform but we like the feel and the fact that they last a while but recently the shirts have a different shade to them.
    Did you change the colors or is there actually two different (blue green) colors available?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices