Ross Dress for Lessreturn policy

I bought a suit case at a different Ross in San Jose. When I tried to return a a Ross on Capitol zip 95133, the manager Parm said she can't take it back because it was used. The tag is still on and I never use it. I insist that it was never used and I just got it a week ago. She said her store doesn't sell this product and I need to go back to where I originally got it. Does Ross policy is same for all or each manager made their own policy. This is a very bad practice for a chain store like Ross

Yl
Sep 26, 2019

Comments

• Ru
      Sep 29, 2019

• Ru
      Sep 29, 2019

@Rur It is a common practice with this company. I am in New Jersey and encountered same in one Ross, went to another Ross and my return was taken with no problem. The good prices are just not worth the aggregation. They take away any enjoyment you might get from shopping.