Roses Department Storedeluxe swing and bar set

S

I purchased a Deluxe Gazebo swing, a Deluxe Bar from Roses In Ashland Virginia  store #442 both items was missing screws and parts I tried to call the number in the instruction book, no luck I tried to email only to find out the email address is incorrect so I contact Roses and  I was suppose to receive a call from District Manager Ron and did not I called Rosses spoke with Brittany on 5/16 after being on hold off and on for 1hr 10mins she says no other swing is there one was on layaway but that didn't have the parts the swing I bought is put together except the actually swing part, I had to pay someone to weld the pin on one side.  I am missing part U, Y and Z my total purchase was $497.70 of lawn and Guardian merchandise I am a regular customer at Roses and I haven't had this problem before .  Kevin Asst manager calls trying to be a smart saying he can go to home depot and or Lowes to buy straps meanwhile while he trying to argue the straps I was looking at were on the cushion which wasn't the distribution had email me back saying the will mail me my parts so while KEVIN was being a smarty pants he lost a good loyal customer I will never give roses a another penny /damn and Ron is the manager Kevin shouldn't even been calling me.