Rosenberg OrthodonticsVery Professional

I took my daughter to Rosenberg Orthodontics for a 2nd opinion and was not disappointed. We met with Dr. Rosenberg and had a thorough exam, complete with xrays. I thought there would be a charged involved, but it was absolutely free. The diagnosis was almost the same as the first doctor we saw, but the experience Dr. Rosenberg offered along with the professional atmosphere of the office really sold me. We started orthodontia right away and are in the middle of treatment right now. Occasionally I have to wait a little bit, if they are working an emergency in, but I understand and know that if my daughter had an emergency they would work her in as well. The staff is great and I would recommend them.