Rosenberg Orthodontics Logo

Rosenberg Orthodontics

Having problems with Rosenberg Orthodontics?

Rosenberg Orthodontics Customer Service Contacts

+1 860 236 1199 (West Hartford Office)
+1 860 693 1919 (Canton Office)
+1 860 666 2009 (Newington Office)
+1 860 952 3253 (Wethersfield Office)
21 North Main Street
West Hartford, Connecticut
Canton Office
227 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019

Newington Office
435 Willard Avenue, Newington, CT 06111

Wethersfield Office
55 Town Line Road, Wethersfield, CT 06109

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rosenberg Orthodontics Customer Service. Initial Rosenberg Orthodontics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rosenberg Orthodontics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rosenberg Orthodontics. Discuss the issues you have had with Rosenberg Orthodontics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Rosenberg OrthodonticsSpecial Touch

I had heard a lot about Rosenberg Orthodontics from my friends. They told me their experience from the beginning was extraordinary. It was no surprise that my daughter needed braces. I took her to see Dr. Rosenberg and it was, of course, confirmed. We were able to get her started the same day as the examination! Not only did that surprise me but really pleased me. I have a busy schedule, and I save time when and where I can. After she got her braces on...I received a phone call that very night from Dr. Rosenberg. He was calling just to see how she was feeling. Never in my past experience, even after outpatient surgery, has a doctor called the very day of a procedure. In the middle of treatment now, and still very happy with the appointments, explainations of treatment from the staff and doctors, and the billing experience has been extremely satisfying. They fit my budget and have made paying very easy. I recommend this practice to all my friends - and family of course.

Rosenberg OrthodonticsVery Pleased!

I know from my experience with Rosenberg Orthodontics that I will, and have in the past, recommended them to my family as well as friends, and co-workers. The care and family atmosphere that is present is amazing. I had actually looked forward to going in for my monthly visits! If only more dental practices made you feel this warm and welcomed. Before I knew it, my braces were coming off and my smile was perfect! I still go back for scheduled retainer checks - I am so glad Dr. Rosenberg and the other dentists care so much about my smile! J.Wortmann

Rosenberg Orthodontics — 173 Farmington valley families ruined... and counting

Orthodontist Barry Rosenberg has taken 173... thats right 173 of his patients to small claims court over the...

Rosenberg Orthodontics — Very Professional

I took my daughter to Rosenberg Orthodontics for a 2nd opinion and was not disappointed. We met with Dr...

Rosenberg OrthodonticsWonderful Office

I really have nothing but great things to say about my experience with this orthodontist. From the start I felt special, from my first appointment to my most recent (I wear retainers now). I moved to the area in 1998 and was referred to Dr. Rosenberg by a local dentist. I felt the kindness and warmth from the 1st visit. Dr. Rosenberg really educated me on the benefits of having the orthodontic treatment and what it could do for me. I was always uncomfortable with my smile and my bite seemed "off". Dr. Rosenberg confirmed that I had some crowding issues along with my TMJ (which caused headaches, jaw aches and pain when chewing). I decided to start treatment. After 4 extractions, wearing braces then elastics - I am now free of TMJ and have an amazing smile. He really gave me confidence and pride in my appearance. The staff, front and back have been so helpful and caring when I see them. I get a genuine feeling of family the minute I walk through the door. I feel like they are there for me. They extend a warm greeting and are interested in what I have to share. It really is quite amazing. I have referred many people to this practice and will continue doing so. Now that I wear retainers and don't have to go in as often, I still hold them in high regard!

Rosenberg OrthodonticsMy son was mistreated there at Rosenberg Orthodontics

We were referred by our insurance to this group, and things started out all right, but progressively I realized that things were wrong with my 11 year old son's braces. I had to go back many, many times. My son was in so much pain he was crying himself to sleep each night. When I called the office the office personnel were quite rude - it seemed to me that since they already had my money, my son was just a nuisance to them. Finally after about 6 or 7 tries (good thing I live in Canton near their office!) Rosenberg did get it right, but I would NEVER ever go back to this gorup. My daughter might need braces in a few years and I would not take here to Rosenberg if they offered their services for free, after my experience with my son and how he was treated there. This doctor is also one of the most expensive in Farmington Valley.

Rosenberg Orthodontics — blackmailing to get paid

I have remained silent for too long. It is time to let everyone know of our Our Horrible experience with...

Collinsville