Rosenberg Orthodontics173 Farmington valley families ruined... and counting

Orthodontist Barry Rosenberg has taken 173... thats right 173 of his patients to small claims court over the past several years. I looked him up on the Connecticut Judicial court web site and was stunned to find all the court cases this doctor has brought to small claims and other courts across Connecticut. This ortho practice is very successful but still needs to ruin the credit of 173 of our friends and neighbors in Farmington Valley?
Stay away from this doctor. The stories of his treatment of his patients are all true, and if you get behind in your payments your credit will be trashed forever. This is how this doctor operates. It's sickening.

here are just a few of his claims, these are links to the CT Judicial web site, where if you wold like, just type in "Rosenberg Orthodontics" in the search and you will find hundreds of his cases, where he sued people like you and me for as little as $100. Despicable.

You can search for cases here:

• Re
    Renee Jun 08, 2009

They are very professional and my daughter loves her new smile! It was an overall great experience!

• Pa
    Patient in West Hartford Oct 03, 2009

This is amazing! I looked at the CT court site and this guy spends half his time suiing his patients!

• Pa
    Patient in West Hartford Oct 03, 2009

as a followup, here is a link to ALL of his court cases, the links go directly to the state of CT judicial web site as proof that indeed, this doctor is taking an amazing number of his patients to court!

• To
    Torrington-mom Oct 05, 2009

Guess what? Here's a news flash for you... if you don't pay your bills, no matter what it may be, credit can be badly affected. I have had 2 kids go to Rosenbergs and I was always treated fairly. When my husband was laid off last year I just made new payment arrangements with them and they were so nice about it. He took my kids braces off no problems. He has even given me grinding guards for free. Maybe it is because I had the sense to call them and work out a new payment schedule instead of just ignoring the bills. You sound like an angry person. I bet your name is on that list. If you had been honest with them I'm sure they would have treated you like me & my family were treated. I think that you are blaming Dr.Rosenberg when its really your own fault. Maybe you should take the time that you spend on complaning and get a job so you can pay your bills. Did you think the braces were free?

Jayna Brownwell Oct 11, 2009

I googled several area orthodontists because my son needs braces soon and I found this.

I can't believe that you posted that link to all of those people's personal information. Yes, they are public records, but how embarassing for all those people! Shame on you!

Also, I looked at your links and a lot of those cases are many years old. I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. People like you irritate me and are the reason that our country is in such a horrible credit crisis. Take responsibility for your own debt! I am sick to death of people spending money they don't have on credit and then blaming the companies, or in this case the doctor for wanting to get paid as agreed. You need a reality check!

Your obvious campaign to bad mouth this doctor will not affect my choice one bit. I'm sure that lots of doctors are forced to do this to get paid.

• Hy
    hypocratic oath Jul 29, 2010

Unethical and uprofessional Orthodontist practice interested in one thing $money$. Repeated errors in billings and erroneous claims. Thank you for uncovering this unscrupulous ortho practice that acts more like a carpet bagger than medical practice. I concur with the originator of 173 complaints -because it uncovers a deeper more pervasive issue of a practice more interested in the dollar than the patient.