Rosdebor InternationalRip Off

D

I bought multiple items such as a pearl bracelets and rings and bracelets only to discover either it is missing its diamond or that it is not worth anything. It is a big scam. avoid at all costs

• Da
    Dalya Dec 16, 2008

At Property Room.com I won an auction for .25Ct tw diamond stud earrings. What I got was neither the quality promised nor the size specified. My jeweler said the total weight was .08 CT (in other words, 4 points per earring). The Certificate of Authenticity portrayed in the auction did not accompany the item. No refund has yet followed the return of the merchandise.

• Sm
    SmartShopper Feb 06, 2009

I'm sure there are always circumstances such as mentioned previously, but I have had great experiences from Property Room. I have bought many pieces of jewelry from there/Rosdebor and I always take them to an independent jeweler to have a second authenticity report made. Most recently, a 2 carat diamond ring and a .65 carat diamond ring. On both pieces the "estimated value" listed by Rosdebor has been in the "ball park"
    My recommendation is to be very careful about the clarity, color, and condition of the diamonds. Only buy if you can justify your purchase supposing you had return it and be penalized the handling fee. Watch a bid closely to see who else is bidding and how much they are bidding, and then search the internet for similar cut, clarity, quantity, and color of diamond jewelry selling for retail before you buy anything. If you can't buy it for at least 2/3 off retail price, then pass.
    Also, don't be crazy enough to take deals that are seemingly "too good to be true" HELLO- they are.

Janey D Sawyer Aug 21, 2009

I agree with the complaint about this company. I purchased some jewelry from this auction site which evidently was from the company Rosdebor International. No where on the web site did it indicate that the Jewelry I was purchasing was made in China and would come stamped on the inside that it was Made in China. I bought the Jewelry to give as a gift - but since there was no indication on the inside that it was the K that was stated in the description -- I did not think it appropriate to give what I thought was an overpriced piece of Jewelry with Made in China to a friend for her birthday. Without the full description - this is false advertisement -- and a total disappointment.

• Kh
    K Hernandez Aug 26, 2009

I bought a Ruby ring from Property Room as well and I am extremely dissatisfied with the clarity of the ring and the stone is loose. Of course it is also from Rosedebor or RDB International. What a rip off. The authenticity certificate is a joke.

• Yo
    Yogendar Dusaj Nov 13, 2009

I brought many items from this site. Most of the time it is ripoff. They will increase the bidding price by fake bidding. In case they think it is worth more, they will relist it for bidding again. When I started to complain about it and showed them multiple occurance they cancelled my account. Most electronic is outdated for bidding with no warranty for working. You can purchase from ecost.com or tigerdirect.com similar items cheaper with warrenty. Diamond jewelary and there certification is always over estimation. They will charge you shipping and handling plus sales tax. The total price will be much more then buying at a reputed retail.---- Yogendar

• Pr
    propertyroo.com Dec 17, 2010

I just won a bid on blackberry call phone 8530 for total of $118 W/bad a battery & no charger including sales tax & $13 Fedx never ups
    the battery and the charger are totaling $86
    A recondation phone is about $110
    PS are they allow to charge Tax if its out of state
    i have ask them why they Don’t return the property to the victims? so far no common,
    PS it cost $10 more to unlock verizone phone
    Do they really mack effort to return the item to victims

anonymous821 Aug 22, 2012

I purchased a diamond eternity band from Rosdebor via Ebay in 2002 and it appraised at over the price I paid for it. I'm sorry to hear people have had problems with this company since then.