Rooms to Go / sofa/loveseat
I purchased a couch and loveseat that was delivered in February. We rarely sit on it because we are very rarely home and the cushions on the couch (specifically the worst one is one that is NEVER sat on) and loveseat are pilling and look awful. We have a brand new custom built home and it is very embarrassing when people come to see it and see this mess. We have the insurance on it, but now after purchasing a second couch in April that is in our basement that is NEVER used except when our sons visit from out of town. This is unacceptable and I would like to have someone help me resolve this. We paid too much money for these for them to be this horrible looking so soon after purchasing them.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Sep 11, 2019
We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we would be happy to look into this issue for you! Just send us an email to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com with your order details. We look forward to hearing from you.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set