[Resolved] Rooms to Go / fraud!

To whom it may concern, I bought a new furniture (chase, ottoman and sofa), in which we received on JUly 2nd, buy the 15th it was already broken, for sure the leather might had been toasted or something we got two spring outs from it. so I contact my extended insurance they said rooms to go should covered, rooms to go came home and for sure it was a complete misunderstanding I told them everything and now they are saying that it will not be covered under their manufacture warranty, because i mention to the person that went home that the dog eat the foam after it was open. he is a small... I even mention that you cant even see a dog bite on it he is not like that. This has been twisted to not have my chase replaced. I called the insurance back the lady approve it Marllory and I called back to rooms to go to provide the auth number. So everything was good! two weeks later today! they just went buy to take more picture pictures that they already had!... Waisting my time... then im in the middle I have a new chase that haven't even made the first payment!!! and Insurance is saying it shoud be covere by rooms to go and rooms to go is saying that I will nopt be covere and the im in the middle ! without using a couch been expose to even get hurt because of the rest of the springs!! in which I have a 3 year old girl that could even get hurt!. I need for a MAnager or director to give me a call at [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Aug 06, 2019

We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced and would be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon!

Ka