The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rooms To Go — awful, awful, awful
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had moved to a new house and had not yet furnished it completely. First I thought that I should get some carpenter and do it but then decided to order readymade furniture either online or from a local store so one day I was surfing the net for furniture and I found Roomstogo.com very impressive and I really liked some of the pieces. So I ordered and paid through my credit card. I received a confirmation and I was told that it would take around 3 to 4 weeks for the furniture to be delivered. I waited for that long but received nothing. I waited for some more time and I got the furniture. As I was checking my new furniture I saw that the side table and shoe rack that had ordered wasn't there. I was very angry. I called them and they said that they sent it. I told them I did not receive it and I wanted a refund of the amount I paid for the two. They said they were sorry that they could not do that. Then after 2 weeks I got my side table and shoe rack but they were not in the color or shade I had ordered for. I learnt my lesson here that buying stuff online is the stupidest thing to do.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set