Roof OneJob not finished

My Mother made the mistake of paying these people before everything was done. They damaged two sections of siding, and left exposed wood on the roof. After several calls and a few weeks go by, he finally shows up and said he'd have someone over in a few days. Oops, it's been over a week, and haven't seen anyone!!! Dates approximate. Month and year are correct.

Angery Person Oct 01, 2013

The owner and operator of Pontiac, Mi Roof One is a mental case. he does not know how to speak to people, he is rude and is a bully. He needs a lot of help with anger management. It is surprising how he has made it so far in life without being stopped!

• Ph
    Phillip Phipps Dec 12, 2013

Roof One claimed to be waiting for a permit to install Roofing shingles on a house that I share with my Parents.After receiving half the money, weeks went by no roofers.So I did some investigating and found out there was no Roof One in the Indianapolis area, but my Dad's paperwork had an Indianapolis address.So then I put address in my GP and found a vacant lot.Finally I called the Home office and someone contacted my Dad saying they couldn't install shingles until weather was above 35 degrees.Low and behold a delivery of shingles arrived and with in a week the Roofers were working on my Parents house with the temperature below 20 degrees, still haven't seen permit or any mention of permit. Problem I have is the job is not anywhere done and my back yard looks like a landfill. My dog or myself cannot even go out in the back yard from my back door, and tomorrow we are suppose to get up to 4 inches of snow and if that happens that the shingles will be there till spring.I cannot get a call back...

• Ph
    Phillip Phipps Jr. Dec 14, 2013

After making a call to Roof One Thursday December 12, 2012, The roofers were back at my house finishing the garage roof.They were working hard to finish job.The yard was cleaned at, not cleaning up all shingles because snow and ice had fallin earlier and mess was never cleaned up.After seeing they had finished job I looked up in attic to see what was done.We now have "For Show" Ridge Vents they are just sitting on Roof, Venting What?It will be Spring before I will beable to inspect the entire roof.

• De
    DebKyS Sep 10, 2014

Roof One evaluated our house and was suppose to take care of working with our insurance company to come to an agreement on the repairs and money to cover it. That was 7-07-14. After many calls back and forth with the Reps for Roof One saying they were talking with the insurance agent, it is now 9-10-14 and no calls and nobody has showed up. They are ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend them if you want anything done in a timely manner.

• Oa
    O. Anderson Jan 16, 2015

This company replaced the shingles and air vents throughout my condo community in the fall of 2013. In January 2013 and January 2014, My pipe burst and caused extensive water damage throughout my home. I never had any problems until they replaced the air vents.