Ron Beavertook money, did not do work

C

This man told me he was a contractor, builder, and painter. He talked me into paying him in advance for carpentry work and painting . He did not do the work and he did not return my money. He cashed my checks but did not do the work. He still refuses to return the money. I even took him to court and won. He still will not pay. The work has still not been completed because I don't have enough money to pay someone else.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices