Romwecustomer service / logistics

The first time I visited the website for Romwe I was excited because I saw a coupon for "65% off Orders $99+" So I shopped and made sure that I had a total of at least $99 in my cart, which I did. However when I applied the coupon, my total did not go down by 65%. I contacted customer service, and they gave me snarky comments like "you don't understand our rule" which I am under the impression that the rule is: 65% off of the original price of each particular item, but all the items are already 50%+ off, so the price doesn't really change at all. However I was trying to explain very a very simple concept. If a company offers 65% off of a order total of $99 - that discount if for the WHOLE ORDER TOTAL... not individual items. Therefore, my total should be $35 for my items combined. It is very simple, and at least in America, that is what that deal means. I was argued with, and basically called stupid. It is such an easy concept, but the company uses and twists the "deal" to take their customers money. You CANNOT offer 65% a whole order, if the deal applies to individual items that have been discounted. On top of it all, the customer service rep literally stopped replying to me.