Roll-OffPurchased a $26,000.00 dump trailer, received a used, damaged, non functional

B

BEWARE!!!I purchased a Dump trailer (Roll-Off) from this company

(ROLL OFF SYSTEMS Inc. Rogers Minnesota). I had purchased one similar from the same owner (Michael Larson) dba Roll-off Manufacturing Enterprises in Whittier CA. back in 2002 This trailer was stolen so I looked up the company over the Internet and found them relocated in Minnesota. After calling them I asked for a brochure of their new designed trailers with all of the specifications. After receiving it I called them to purchase one and was told the only had Two available and the required a deposit. I gave them my credit card deposit and was told they would get back to me regarding shipment to California. After numerous calls and endless excuses a little over 6 months later I received the trailer. It was rusted, repainted, the hydraulics didn't work. The debris box would become disconnected while towing. I have had this trailer for over 2 years unable to use it. I have hired an attorney and won my law suit in CA on 1/04/08 and am still unable to collect my award. I have this trailer that I cannot use. I was recently contacted by Mark Weller a representative of All Haul Roll-offs Inc. (By Phone and by Certified mail dated 1/25/08 that the will pay the judgment of $32, 321.00 It is now March 11 2008

And I have tried for weeks leaving numerous messages with no return call. This company is a complete rip-off and so are all the people associated with it. I need help resolving this matter I have had to pay a layer thousands of dollars and I am still in the same position I was when I first purchased this trailer. RIPPED OFF!!