Roget Lowlicht, DDSScam and cheating!

D

I had my wisdom teeth extracted 8-9 yrs ago. The dentist extracted the incorrect tooth. He had me get a brace to correct the problem and it did not. About 2 yrs I went to him and he told me there is nothing he can do. My bottom right teeth have shifted, and I have root sensitivity. I went to the orthodontist to see if braces on my bottom teeth will correct the problem. I contacted Dr. Lowlicht, who is giving me a hard time about paying for the services. I understand I am out of the statute of limitations, but it is his mistake and he should be responsible for correcting the problem. He has been unresponsive and rude, as well as his employees are rude. I regret not suing when I had the chance.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices