Menu
Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers
reviews

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
ComplaintsBoard
V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers Terrible dealership!

Terrible dealership! Hides warranties and won't give you a bottom dollar even when asked multiple times. Kept us waiting for over 4 hours and slipped in a warranty that was not asked for said it was only $15 dollars more, but they had already added it in. Hide the warranty with the gap insurance so you can't get your money back! Don't go here! Update: My sister thought they were going to correct the problem. The guy she spoke to seemed very nice. They said they would pay her back $2000 for one of the warranties and give her $750 for her trouble, but that she had to stop the bank from paying the warranty place for the $4500 warranty or call the warranty place. That was a lie and the only reason they gave her $750 was a bribe for her to pull her bad review from the ComplaintsBoard.com website. They wouldn't cut the check until an email confirmation had been presented. My sister called the bank and the warranty place and both said she had to go to the dealership. She has tried to call and no one is responding. This place likes to scam them bribe and lie.

Read full review of Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
S
S
S. Crooks
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We purchased a car from them that because of our credit scenario we kind of just got hit on now after driving it for a day or two not only did we experience problems with the car no big deal went in they were fixed the card been in forever and they kept delaying us because they said something that's fine and if that is truly the case that's truly the case but we're really eats me is I had an appointment set for Monday to have the car get its windows tinted stay later Tuesday not only is the part not in and not done yet the window tints never been done now it was already discussed that we would pay for it but to give me all tomatoes an excuse after excuse on as to why it didn't get done on a day that it's been scheduled for is beyond me I was once told that it was going to be done there and then the second time around oh they had to take it but it wasn't done yet and then they after calling my fiance decided to tell her that I told them I never wanted it done I have all of the text messages cuz that's all I ever get from this guy's text messages it's sad too because this has been the worst experience I've ever had to go through and buying a car just because we have not the best credit or no credit. The best part is when we got the car I literally had to go put gas in it right after cuz he didn't even offer literally who buys a car and then has to go fill it up cuz it's lights on also there was never even negotiations on the car stay specifically stated this is what the bank has price at and it's the only way we can get approved. That's bull cuz I know damn well that car was marked up like none other I didn't give you an opportunity to even go over really anything with anybody it was a wham bam thank you ma'am the sales process all in all was horrible worst experience ever literally the communication there's none and it's sad because all I wanted was my damn Windows tinted it should have been done in the beginning when there was an appointment scheduled days in advance.I have heard so many lies out of each and every one of their mouths that's ridiculous and then they'll come at me saying that I got frustrated and left a messed up message well that messed that message was my frustration basically letting them know that they suck at what they do. And enjoy every bit of screwing people over.

A
A
A. Kris
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ComplaintsBoard
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers We purchased a car from them that because of our credit scenario we kind of just got hit on now after driving it for a day or two not only did

Read full review of Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers
Hide full review

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers Customer Reviews Overview

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers is a well-known and reputable auto broker in the Denver area. They are well-known for their exceptional customer service, affordable pricing, and quality vehicles. Most of the online reviews of Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers are positive, with satisfied customers praising their professionalism, expertise, and dedication to customer satisfaction. Customers have praised the knowledgeable staff for their willingness to answer questions and provide accurate information. They are also known for their fair and upfront pricing, with no hidden fees or surprises.

Many customers have also commented on the quality of the vehicles sold by Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers. They receive high marks for the cleanliness and upkeep of their inventory, as well as their strict quality assurance policies. Customers have praised the thoroughness of their pre-purchase inspections, which ensure that all vehicles are safe, reliable, and in excellent condition.

Overall, Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers is a highly regarded auto broker that consistently earns high marks from their customers. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy auto broker in the Denver area, you can't go wrong with Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers.

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers contacts

Phone number

+1 (719) 477-9009

Website

www.rockymountainautobrokers.com

Most discussed Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers reviews

Terrible dealership!
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews