Rock Star Auto GlassNot answering Phone and false advertising

We used this company to replace a broken windehield on our BMW they told me they would use OEM glass and they did not they were also giving a 150.00 dollar gas card at the time of service then they did not provide one to my wife when they installed the glass, then we have tried to reach them on the phone and are impossible to reach when i did talk to Brian he has told me on 3 occasions that it is in the mail. I am calling my insurance company and getting them to cancel the payment on the insurance.

• Th
    thepurdueunouno Jul 21, 2009

If you check their Better Business Records you’ll go elsewhere. I saw the Better Business Bureau logo on their website and gave them a chance. Now I am having problems and after contacting the Better Business Bureau I found they have numerous unresolved cases that they have not even responded to and they are NOT an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau logo on their website is not supposed to be there. Do yourself a huge favor; save yourself countless headaches and go somewhere the Better Business Bureau really supports. Rock Star Auto glass is a horrible company. Seriously, don’t take my word for it- just contact the Better Business Bureau!!!

• Ge
    George Apr 27, 2009

Well, at first I thought my case was an isolated case. But, now I know I am one of many of the customers scammed by Rock Star Auto Glass. I have gone through the same thing with them or should I say Brian P. Burt.

Do not do business with this scam artist!

• Same thing happened to me! Brian continually lies to you saying it is in the mail. First he said, " We have to wait until your Ins. company submits payment." So I called my Ins. Co. payment was issued! Then I called again, and it's, "Oh yeah it's already in the mail".The third time it was, "Oh no, it's right here on the desk, I'll ship it out Saturday", I said, "Why can't you mail it TODAY?" "Oh that's because our DHL driver picks it up on Saturdays". A week later and..."It's on it's way, there's no way it could be there yet". I called him out on it, and told him if it had shipped DHL, IT WOULD BE HERE BY NOW! He then told me that, "No, it ships USPS." When I unravelled his web of lies he spun and could not follow himself, he then told me, "It's right here! It must have gotten mixed in with the visa cards." "It will go out Thursday standard mail" "No it can't be picked up, because I'm in Texas." Supposedly his 480 area code is just call forwarded. WOW! This ### thinks I'm just that stupid that I believe this crap! I will continue to call...just for the fact that I am not going to just forget it and let them get off that easily. I too will be calling my Insurance company, The Better Business Bureau, as well as, 3 On Your Side! I will copy and paste my negative feedback on every site possible, as well as, on their Craigslist Ad. They apparently have no idea that an unhappy customer will tell 10 times more people about their terrible experience than a happy customer will! Ha :) These are hard times for honest companies to make it...treated people like this will come back 10fold.