Rock Auto, LLC.alternator order # [protected]

R Aug 03, 2018

This a formal complaint against Rock Auto LLC for not wanting to refund my money on part they send wrong. I have explain this people the part does not fit my vehicle, I have provided them pictures of both parts, the one that came off my vehicle and the one they send, I been explaining them the differences between the two parts, my truck has two connectors and the part they send has one and three leads coming out the regulator. Now at first they insisted the part should fit my truck; however, after I send them pictures they change their rhetoric by replying quote "The difference was caused by Ford for using internally or externally regulated alternators on the same vehicle." So now they are blaming the manufacturer for making a vehicles with two different charging systems. All I want for them to do os refund my money at no cost all, also all I'm asking is for them to send me a shipping level at their expense to return the item and get my money back to buy the part at a local auto parts. Now I am sending you the pictures of both parts the one the I pulled off my truck and the one they send as prof that they are wrong...