Robyn ClementStay away at all costs

D

I had used Robyn Clement as attorney when I divorced several years ago. It took a long time to get that situation cleared up thought I was divorced for longer than I was and I found this out when I remarried. I decided to use Robyn Clement as my daughter of almost 15 wanted to come and live with me. We also had to file a restraining order. There was a verbal agreement on a price in which the price everytime i called and wanted an update Robyn wanted more money. Take it this case should have been an easy one as my x wife signed the papers without a fight after awhile. Robyn also told me she notified people at the child support division that i had custody of my daughter she never did. Now almost 2 years later I still recieve letters from child support and the last time I spoke to Robyn we wanted an additional 1500.00 for what I have no idea. When we went to her for services she didn't want to sign a contract.. (between friends she didn't feel like we needed one.) Again to this date I have no paperwork she stated my daughters mom's attorney was taking it to the judge we would never have to appear in court. Lets not forget never returning calls and staff that apparently does not know what is going on.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices