Robert S.Mueller 111 The FBILetter with no real name on it

Today we received an e-mail (in our junk folder) addressed to (not us no real names) Attention Fund Beneficiary?Who is that? We have no idea. It is from Robert S.Mueller the 3rd [protected]@telefonica.net Website www.fbi.gov The date on it 4/10/2008.
It seems we have not tried to get our money from Nigeria. So nowThe FBI Director himself is going to GET US. What'new about this is that they want us to pay so we can see our (if we have any) criminal records. If we will just pay the FBI money they will show us any documents we need that are about us.
Does the government need money that desperatley?? Aren't the taxes we pay (from our low income to begin with) enough for these people?????Do they have to send spam out to citizens now, asking for money this way?? It didn't even arrive in our inbox. The junk e-mail seperated it as junk! Is the J Edgar Hoover Building junk now? What is wrong with people??? And I thought I saw it all.

• Ro
    ROBERT CENEY Jun 15, 2013

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR MR ROBERT S MUELLER, 111 I WISH TO TELL YOU THAT IAM NOT DEAD AS THAT PERSON IS TRYING
    TO GET THE MONEY I AM STILL ALIVE AND KICKING SO THIS MAN IS A FRAUDSTER AS I WAS ALSO TOLD BY FBI

Joanne Clark Jun 26, 2012

You guys have to see the email I got today from this man. He threatened to have me thrown in jail freeze all my bank accounts take my house and have my info posted on tv stating that I'm wanted by the FBI. He said if I didn't pay the $98 all this would happen. He also side tracked and said he is a good Christian man and wants to help me. I called my FBI friend and he told me Its all a scam and to tell anyone who gets an email from this man to report him to I C 3.com. This is where the FBI takes all yur info and investigates the email. Anyone who gets anymore emails from this man go into IC3.com and report it.

• Do

Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 93 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, D.C. [protected]

Date: 6/13/2012

Attention please:

WARNING! Our field agents will visit you for arrest if you fail to comply fully with the below instructions.

Sequel to the on-going international money transfers being carried out to sponsor terrorism, money laundering, and drugs; the FBI has been directed to take full responsibility in clamping down on such evil acts. Money transfers originating from any part of Africa, Europe, Middle East, and Asia countries as contract payments, fund inheritance or lottery winnings via unauthorized means from any financial institutions/security companies will not be allowed into USA until cleared. A deposit of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($8.5Million) was found under your name in Bank of America believed to be from Africa. This indicates that you are aware of this transfer. You will have to clear this by obtaining the necessary Fund Transfer Clearance Certificates. Thereafter, the funds will be released to you as clean money devoid of any illegality.

Following series of meeting held over the months which ended 2 days ago which has the secretary general to the United Nations, Central Bank of Nigeria, Bank of America and World Bank Officials in attendance; it was resolved that all funds beneficiaries MUST have the FTCC obtained. The Fund Transfer Clearance Certificate (FTCC) often referred to as a criminal history record or rap sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, Federal employment, naturalization, or military service. This condition is valid until 3 days after which the funds shall be confiscated and legal action will be taken against you.

Guarantee:
    Funds will be released upon confirmation of the FTCC document. Final instruction given below:
    1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
    2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
    3. Beneficiaries Bank will be allowed to receive the funds upon confirmation from the World Bank / United Nations.
    5. Bearers must clear Bank protocol and validation request.

We have confirmed that the amount required for the Fund Transfer Clearance Certificate (FTCC) $750.00 only, and the fee should be paid directly to the Document Unit of the Anti Fraud Department of Nigeria through a CIA agent in charge named Mr. Larry Scott. Here is his direct email address: [email protected] Contact him now for directions on where appropriate to send the required fees. Once you have completed payment of $750USD, be advised to keep us posted to enable us follow up with the release of your payment immediately.

The United Nations Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities. WARNING: Failure to provide the above requirement in the next 72 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and prosecuting you according to the established Law. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting anybody who indulges in this criminal act.
    We presumed you are law abiding and would not scuffle with the authorities in and outside America.

Best Regards,
    Director, F.B.I.

janice lewis May 20, 2011

I lost my paper and everyting I paid for. Why should you care if I'm hollered at I'I I even owe SICU 4000 Nylic 9400 I will lose my gas and lights Because of them. Also the WAter is going to be shut off THere is a small baby here too. He is only 10 months old. I babysit him I do not get paid for it at all.I'm hungreg and can not buy any groceries and gas or nothing Thanks too all of them.I'm so depressed and want to die

janice lewis May 20, 2011

I also e-mail KC FBi too But it changed on me so resubmitted it. You can check it all out about me today But if you want to arrest me That way I will not be a burden to anyone here.

janice lewis May 20, 2011

I s I was told that a Tee Lewis worked in Topeka kstill have not heard from the effc or Kc fbi . I wrote to them and spain police Frank is holding my money to So now I'm desparate and get hollered at all the time About all of you being frauds . I was told that a TEE LEWIS worked in Topeka by him and He said he will lose his job. I also got a hold of the effc in NIgergia about Customs I wanted to talk to Frank Owomi and Willison Benmark in Spain So they cAN PAY ALL OF MY BILLS cAUSE i'M BROKE iF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO INFORM ME ABOUT ANYTHING i WANT THEM ALL JAILED FOR FRAUD kUNLE TOO I hope all of them wants to pay now. I asked Willison to get ahold of me on Facebook But nothing and he told me he would pay all of my debts So have him do it today. unless the effc wants to pay For not following thur of 168000, 450, 5300And my dr bills and Insurance too everything is due now and not next week I waNT IT ALL BACK . If you want to arrest me you can pay for everything to for all the lies . I'm no FRaud AND never was I have been taken by customs and the border paole in portagal Holas. I was told by them that they had a presidental flight too I had a stroke and slurred speech and do not wALK WELL i FALL ALL THE TIME TOO

janice lewis Apr 22, 2011

HAve the Topeka FBI CALL ME SO I can get him the NUmber Tyler LEWIS ASAP OR THE KC OFFICE GET AHOLDS OF ME FOR TYLER LEWIS CAUSE I need to give Him some information I had a satroke and do not speak well I lost is contact With Sbcglobal.net
    I can not get to it at all I have tried to
    So they will have to go to FAcebook Too

• Fe
    fefe41 Jan 27, 2011

i too got the same message. but thank god i heard about this on tv i ain't getting screwed!!!

sansusiequsie Dec 05, 2010

So...this is the one I received...stating I am receiving money from the state I actually live in. It is amazing how many different places this money is coming from...don't you think??? Everyone needs to make sure they NEVER EVER respond to these...DO NOT hit REPLY because it will give them access to information on your computer and DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!! I agree that someone needs to do something about this...but who do you really tell to get it stopped?

Attn:
    Funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION, Phoenix, Arizona to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person: Rev. Holder eric
    Rev Holder Eric Email: [email protected]
    Address: 1224 mambo lane road, phoenix, Arizona
    Phone Number: [protected]
    Ensure you contact them EFCC with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number.
    Contact the EFCC via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them they will instruct you on what to do or else i will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning.
    Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF ARIZONA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ARIZONA the sum of USD300 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for ANTI CRIME DEPARTMENT to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.
    NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism.You are to send and email to Rev.Holder Eric and ask for the instructions to get the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS in order for you to clear your name and receive your funds.

WARNING: failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT. No body is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside America.
    We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed.The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. the funds in question was deposited by those people that contacted you.A
    Note: You are to contact them (EFCC) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which i stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Documents within the next 24 hours.

• Ak
    AK TRAPPER Sep 28, 2010

CAN YOU SAY FRAUD, SCAM. CRIME INC ? YAP THIS STINK'S OF ONE, BIG LIE, OR IT'S SOME ONE, MESSIN WITH THE FBI, FOR I DONT SEE, THEM THAT STUPID, FACT, BUT WITH THE TREASONIS TRASH, RUNIN D.C, NOTHIN'S NEW, ONLY A IOIDT WOULD THINK, THE FBI, IS ASKIN FOR $, FACT, WE PAY TAX'S THAT PAY THE FBI, TO STOP CRIME, THE PH NUMMER IS A DEAD END, ANOTHER RED FLAG, WHEN I SAW THIS, I KNEW AT THAT TIME, WAST OF TIME, LOTA HOT AIR, HOPE THE FBI, GET'S THE TRASH THAT POSTED THIS BS, THE TRUTH, COMMON SENSE, FREEDOM RULE, AS FOR THE FBI, SARRY TO SEE THIS, BUT KNOW MOST ALL OF US KNOW THE TRUTH, AND KNOW ITS NOT THE REAL FBI SENDING THIS CR-POLA ON THE NET, ...

joedigga Sep 21, 2010

hi this is the one that was sent to me back in June if you get a email like this you should report it to the FBI to the fraud department and INTERNET scam part of the FBI

Phone Number: [protected]
    Ensure you contact them EFCC with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number via email.

Contact the EFCC via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them i will get back to you or else i will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning and disobeying the law, send an email to rev.daniel parker via email with his contact email address above.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF ARIZONA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ARIZONA the sum of Usd300 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for ANTI CRIME DEPARTMENT to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.

NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism.You are to send and email to Rev.Daniel Parker and ask for the instructions to get the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS in oder for you to clear your name and receive your funds.
    WARNING: failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT. No body is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside America.

FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] via email you have less than 24 hours to contact them and ask them how you are to acquire the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.

joedigga Sep 21, 2010

this email was sent to back in June my name is JD and if you get one like report it to the FBI FRAUD department hear is what that email

• Fo
    fox24nak8 Sep 14, 2010

Well just when I thought I've seen it all when it comes to scam artistry, I guess I was wrong. This has got to be the scam of all scams! These individuals have reached the pinnacle of scandalous and that is even an understatement. What "tweaker" sat around for days on end thinking of this hair-brained scheme? WTF!

First of all the "F.B.I." is not, shall I repeat NOT going to warn you in advance if they are going to come out and arrest you for hypothetically speaking you had actually committed a federal crime. Let alone take the time to sit down and send you a courtesy letter via email, informing you of said travel plans to your hometown if you don't pay up now. This should of been the first red flag with huge white letters SCAM written all over it!

Secondly, let's just play what if for a moment and pretend that the F.B.I. all of a sudden had a lapse of kindness and possessed a sort of common decency about their administrative procedures when it came to dealing with their criminal cases or subjects of investigation, and in with that they actually did send out a courtesy letter via email or the pony express before showing up at our doorstep at dinner time to take us into federal custody? WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL F.B.I. LETTERHEAD on the OFFICIAL F.B.I. STATIONARY with the OFFICIAL F.B.I. STAMP and or F.B.I. WATERMARK showing that this correspondence is indeed from the F.B.I.?

Along with making unbelievable amounts of money from the many naive Americans out there that have become scared from said letter, or in other word bullied out of their hard earned cash they are laughing their [censor] off as well. These scheming maniacal characters are also getting an even bigger kick out of watching the REAL FEDS aimlessly running about like chickens with their heads cut off in total and utter panic, as they toil in relentless chaos attempting to capture and crucify those who've been successfully moonlighting as them, if only in spam email correspondence. So far the result unpromising defeat. Nevertheless seeing these thieving [censor] in cuffs anytime in the near future or anytime for that matter is more or less bleak. Crap if the highest of government agencies could not locate the most "wanted man" in the whole entire world and it's core, aka Osama Bin Laden. . . . .Well then don't expect anyone to find these guys either!

Again playing what if, so the feds locate them in their offices over seas. They cannot take them into custody. There is a very good reason why they are doing business in the Cayman Islands or say The Dominic Republic. The answer is self explanatory, I don't think I have to explain that one. They are not causing great bodily harm on anyone (which we wouldn't mind doing to them if given the chance), nor are they orchestrating beheadings amongst the local townfolk or masterminding epic devastation and mass killings upon US citizens. With that said, they are going nowhere except to the bank and they know that!

Lastly I would like to point out the biggest hole in this debauchery. I'm not the most intelligent person in the world, though I'd like to think so. I am going to say however in this case I am the master of the bleeding obvious! WHO IN THE HELL PAYS SOMEONE MONEY WHEN THAT SOMEONE OWES THEM MONEY SO THAT THEIR MONEY THAT'S OWED TO THEM CAN BE RELEASED TO THEM? Are you kidding me? WTF people? That undoubtedly without question should of been the deal breaker right there. PERIOD! A little FYI or fun fact if you will. . . . . If you are asked, talked into, or other wised bullied into paying anyone any amount of money for anything whether it be by phone, certified mail, pony express, im, email, or a door to door solicitor DON'T DO IT, because 9 1/2 out of 10 times it WILL be a scam. Of course in all cases the IRS is subject to exempt! . . . . .LOL I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, I had to throw that one in just for some fun.

I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't know what I was talking about. You are hearing it from the horses mouth, well a retired horse from this race anyway. I was forced to resign from the lucrative business of "mail fraud" by non other than the real FBI and their friends, the US Post Master and their friend, the United States District Attorney. They shut me down faster than I could get a blink in. No injunction from the courts, no nothing! They just completely stopped my mail one day, thus rendering me to a screeching halt. No more money! Cut off with no warning! Just like that. However in my particular case I displayed control and maintained diplomacy not allowing myself to fall into the deep dark pit of greed or a 10'x10' concrete cell at a Federal Penitentiary. I complied by every postal rule, regulation, law and so on and so fourth put in print and made available to me at that particular time I was operating as "Emp... Cla...". Furthermore I made all attempts to the very best of my ability to avouch a level of ethics within my operation, including researching and abiding by individual state laws and regulations when it came to mass mailing to businesses in other states. Which at best was a daunt tedious at best because they often differed from state to state. If I got a complaint from an accounts payable department or any company that was less than impressed by my solicitation in the guise of a bill, I would cease from sending them any more correspondence whatsoever. Finally had a company paid us to run their ad in our newspaper, which by the way was published and distributed (as many are not), and later discovered that it was not who they thought they were paying and requested or demanded more like a refund of their check, that was never an issue. They were almost immediately if not the very next business day, sent out their refund check in full which always cleared when depositing it into their bank accounts. When it came to the BBB I felt like a rock star. I got more letters from the BBB on a daily basis than Britney Spears gets fan mail, but what do you do? Keep moving on! As for the outcome of my so called fraudulent sol proprietorship, due to the fact that I possessed brains, maintained a reasonable amount of restraint, a good dose of common sense, having a very well organized and intricate operation with skillful and competent employees, and keeping a few ounces of tact within myself always, I was able to fight the criminal charges brought against me in a federal court of law without disdain. A full year had gone by with the local law enforcement's investigation to the federal investigation and all the private parties investigations in between. Being followed everywhere I go and men parked outside my home all night in their Crown Victoria's. The media with their fat men in suits, camera crew in tow mowing me down as I walk toward my front door at night. The negative media coverage that had been aired, leaving out the enormous fact that their investigation on me had not been fully completed and they had only half the story, the bad half, the half that they had conjured up on their own. Leaving out major facts that there was no criminal negligence being done on my part. Then deposition after deposition and grips of epic proportion in attorney's fees. I had basically been living in fear, but at the end of the day, being my day in court that is, I was punished with only a slap on the wrist, walking away with being held guilty of owning and operating an unfair business practice. Which is needless to say not "technically" illegal, unfair indeed, but in my case if caught again engaging in or consulting for I would be going straight to jail, well prison in my case. Do not pass GO, do not collect $100 and certainly I would have no get out of jail FREE card. I am no longer involved in this line of work whatsoever. Let that be known loud and clear!

Though as I sit here today and look back at it all now I ponder one thing. What if I had only decided to set up my company overseas and operate it from a country that does not support extradition? A country that flourishes with banks and financial institutions that protect their customers accounts? Where the funds being deposited into these accounts cannot be accessed by the US authorities or even traced down for that matter? The answer I would have if asked, would I do it all over again? Hell yes! I would be a god damn multimillionaire right now! Anybody would. Even an FBI agent would if given the opportunity!

I hope this will be of help to anyone and all who might have fell victim of a scam and taken for a few bucks or their whole life's savings in hopes on getting your money back. Fight it all the way! For those who might be the very next victim to potentially be taken by a scam such as this one above. FBI my butt! Don't buy into it, it's bull crap. If anything take a picture of yourself and whomever else is in the room with you flipping off the camera, develop it, scan it, do whatever and put it into an envelope and mail it to the address listed in the said letter above. The cost of the stamp is worth the thought of the looks on those imbeciles faces as they open their mail is priceless. Don't you think?

I look back

• Me
    melmalah Sep 08, 2010

Has anyone tried writing the [censor] back? I think I'll do so now. As for relying on other regulatory agencies to assist in ceasing the harassment, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. It freaked me out initially, but then I read it again. Maybe someone should tell him he is under arrest and see how he likes that - for fraud. Never send money overseas and never except money from people in another country. Like one person said in his earlier missive, during a recession people will not be handing out financial contributions unless it is to political campaigns in the upcoming election. :)

Cordially,

Mona

Anil k Sep 05, 2010

Hi
    I have also received Robert S. Muller... why we are receiving this kind of junk mails to our inbox. and that has doamin of washington.fbi.com... how they are creating this kind of doamil.. this is time for to take action.

andie777 Aug 17, 2010

I have recieved this one just now :

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
    [protected]

ATTENTION: Fund Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE FBI FOREIGN REMITTANCE/TELEGRAPHIC DEPT.:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) interfered after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a

soon as possible for further clarification.

Note that you have 72hours to obtain this crucial Documentation. This has to be cleared! You are warned!

• Fr
    Frosted Jul 26, 2010

I just receive one today, July 26, 2010.
    The basics state:

ATTENTION TO YOU:::
    Can you still remember that your funds of ($2, 000, 000.00) USD, Which you won from the SONY ERICSSON UNITED KINGDOM ... that was with the EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE?... to be transfer to another bank in Malyasia... the United state government has ordered this office to imediately transfer your total unds to MAY BANK in MALAYSIA... Contact Email: [email protected]

{Gee, no, thanks for reminding that I won $2million, I have others things on my mind, LOL. I also forgot that about 3 months ago I had a relative die and maybe left me an inheritance, per a lawyer in ... wait for it... you guessed it, MALYASIA).

By the way, the FBI better learn how to use spell check. Or is English their second lanugage?

• De
    Deadeyes Jul 18, 2010

I have received numerous of these letters pretty much all the same. Here is the most recent one that I have gotten: ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
    [protected]

ATTENTION: Fund Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE FBI FOREIGN REMITTANCE/TELEGRAPHIC DEPT.:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the new account.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) interferred after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$7, 500, 000.00) was found to be deposited in a top bank in America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in a Bank in USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

We advice you to contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document within 3 days from the Country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequent prosecution. We shall release the funds to you immediately we receive this legal document and make sure that you get your payment without any further delay.

Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out or If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are advised to Contact me asap for further clarification.

Robert Mueller 111
    www.fbi.gov

Please people do not fall for this crap. If the FBI really wanted to do a follow up on this stuff they'd be at your door not by e-mail.

• Jc
    Jc2010 Jul 12, 2010

Anti terrorist &monetary crime division
    Attention: fund beneficiary

This is an official advice from the fbi foreign remittance/telegraphic Dept. it has come to our notice that the h.s.b.c bank Liverpool District, has released $10.5 million u.s dollars to Here in the United States of America, by atm means.

The bank of Africa knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from United Kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment S.t.d.p to pay this fund through atm, they used this means to complete the payment, and instead of paying, they paid they are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was converted to atm so that they can do final crediting to your account.

Records which we have hard with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the u.s.a, so it is our duty as a word wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund is delivered. Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary scrutiny by the American Authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the FBI bank commissioner for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $10.5 Million to debit your reserve Account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A).

These documents are to be issued to you from the place where the fund was transfer from, so get back to us immediately if you don't have the documents so that we will inform you the particular place and what it will takes to obtain it in Africa, because we have come to realize that the fund is transferred from Africa.

THESE CONDITION IS VALID AFTER 15 DAYS.WE SHALL TAKE ACTIONS ON CANCELLING THE PAYMENT AND THEN CHARGE YOU FOR ILLEGALLY MOVING FUNDS OUT OF NIGERIA .

Regards

Director FBI Washington D.C

i believe this here is very fake i get these from all over in my email account. saying i have money waiting for me when their for i had never filled out any type of stuff to even try to get money im only on my computer to chat and check my emails thats it. so yeah it's funny how stuff like this just shows up without a email account sent name on it ?

• Ca
    Cathreen Jul 03, 2010

I recieved this same e-mail about being a benificiary but, if I didn't follow the explicit instructions I would be arrested as a terrorist. I have gotten lot's of e-mails from Nigeria & other such countries saying I was a benificiary of someone or other but, I've never been threatened before.

• Ig
    IgiveMYword Jun 16, 2010

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
    J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $6, 100, 000.00 be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $5, 000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake check year 2008.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $6.1 million United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect you. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he bas always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because “Change can happen

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $265 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $265 only.

Contact Information
    Name: Dr. Alan Jebson
    Phone: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Do contact Dr. Alan Jebson of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below, calling him on his hot line will be faster than to email him:

Your full Name:
    Your Address:
    Home/Cell Phone:
    Occupation:
    Age:

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $265 via Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shippment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

DIRECTOR
    UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
    FAX: [protected]

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Dr. Alan Jebson of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Mavelez1303 Jun 03, 2010

WARNING!!! THIS IS A SCAM AND I WILL WORK HARD TO MAKE SURE THIS CREEP IS STOPPED!!! UGH!

*****Rev Daniel Parker Email: [email protected]
    *****Address: 1224 mabo lane road, phoenix, Arizona
    *****Phone Number: [protected]

Phone Number: [protected]

Contact the EFCC via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them i will get back to you or else i will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning.

• Dr
    Dracenia May 24, 2010

I just received this email today May 24, 2010 supposed from the Director of the FBI here is the email, so that you will have the exact wording to look out for.

Dracenia

• Pa
    Patricia C Smith May 16, 2010

Wed, May 12, 2010 8:29:17 AMFBI ALERT!!! (PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)
    From: Federal Bureau of Investigation <[email protected]>Add to Contacts
    To:

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
    Seattle, Washington.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800, 000..00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800, 000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
    (2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )

The total amount for everything is $300.00 (Three Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $300.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Benson Willie ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr Benson Willie

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    ZIP CODE:
    DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $300.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800, 000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $300.00 ONLY to Mr. Benson willie via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800, 000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3, 000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security

Robert Mueller.

Authorized Signature

NSB SEAL ABOVE
    NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Benson Willie via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $300.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

Here is a copy of the letter that I received...I can believe that people are doing this to scare you into believeing that you are going to prison. It is a sad world we live in.

• Do
    donna218 May 06, 2010

Phone Number: [protected]

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF ARIZONA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ARIZONA the sum of Usd200 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for ANTI CRIME DEPARTMENT to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.

FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] you have less than 24 hours to contact them and ask them how you are to acquire the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.

I get letters like this atleast 3 times a week...still waiting on the FBI to show up at my door and arrest me for something i have no idea about. You would think that by now, with all the complaints about this, they would have found the ones doing this and arrest them for using a name they have no business using.

• Gi
    ginphil Feb 05, 2010

I received on also,

chenini Jan 12, 2010

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
    J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON D.C

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
    ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITARY CRIMES DIVISION
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
    WASHINGTON, D.C. [protected]
    DATE:11/1/2010,
    Website: www.fbi.gov

Fund Beneficiary

We have received a security report from Nigeria security unit to handle a case that is related to your winning fund which was abandon in the Western Union Money Transfer in Nigeria, you were asked to pay the sum of $100 us dollars to them for the vat so that they could be able to send you your mtcn number, but since then they told us that they have not heard from you with the payment, so that you can get your funds.

There is nothing for you to be afraid of, we the (fbi) are at your back we will make sure your funds worth the sum of $1 Miliion us dollars is paid to you by the western union money transfer without any problem.

And we have ordered the EFCC OF NIGERIA to keep an eye on the transaction between you and the western union, and it also came to our notice that some group of fraudulent people are contacting you, we need your help to apprehend all of them. Because they are a pest to the world at large.

We need your urgent responds,

ROBERT S. MUELLER 111
    DIRECTOR FBI.

• Pe
    peaches94531 Dec 23, 2009

Hello:
    I agree this is all a scam, I recieved the following email also. If it were true, you can bet the FBI would not be knocking on your door, but rather breaking it down!! Don't be fooled!

BENEFICIARY,
    Funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)London, England to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:
    Contact Person: Rev. Daniel Parker
    PRINCIPAL STAFF OFFICER ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)
    Rev Parker Email: [email protected]efccstaffmails.com
    Lagos Office Address 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, London, England
    Ensure you contact them(EFCC) with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number.
    Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF London, England where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ENGLAND the sum of Usd250Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for EFCC OF NIGERIA to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.
    You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to make an enquiry concerning how you will send the official fee to them. Note that you are to observe this immediately, if you really want your funds to be credited to your personal bank account and to avoid any legal battle with the security operatives over this matter... We have already informed the EFCC OF ENGLAND about the present situation, go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is under our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.
    We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so dont dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed.The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. the funds inquestion was depsited by those people that contacted you.
    Note: You are to contact them (EFCC) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which i stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Documents within the next 48 hours.
    FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] you have less than 24 hours to contact them.
    contact them for more information [email protected]
    CC. TO:
    Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
    Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary

• Ti
    TIBERIUS Nov 27, 2009

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Western Union(Mr. Mark James, Mr. Andrew), Mr. Patrick Aziza, none officials of Oceanic Bank, none officials of Zenith Bank, ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit) Mr. Victor Tony, and some impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation agents and many other more imposters.
    So therefore, we have contacted by UNITED NATION on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $100, 000.00 USD which will be deposited into an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw funds anywhere of the world.
    You now have the lawful right to claim your funds which have been deposited into the ATM CARD.
    Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the United States Of America.
    All you have to do is immediately contact the ATM CARD CENTER via E-mail for instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your ATM CARD for immediate use to withdraw funds being paid to you. IT IS TRUTH

• Ne
    neensa Sep 14, 2009

Hello i got this today, thot it was legit until i googled it...i sent it with my reply...they sent me another one, Still in SPAM, and not even with my real name...it claims that they did research on me, , well why didnt u get my real name...okay okay...thank you for letting me know that this wasnt legit...

PS. He / She is still doing this today

__________________________________________________________
    hello from MB Canada...i do not know whothese people are and have been deleting these messages...i do not know anyone from nigeria...nor do i have family there...im an aboriginal from this country amd find it hard to believe that i would have close family in nigeria...i dont even know what they mean they want meto reconfirm my address since i have not sent any info on the net...i even had one from western union and they told me to pay...before i got thousands of dollars, i read these and laugh and then i delete...so i can tell u that i do not know who these people are or if they are trying to contact me or someone else, these letters come in from spam as did this one...the fbi caught my attention...so let me know what happens next...thank you
    ________________________________________________________
    (supposed to have pic of a badge number here)
    FBI BADGE

FBI Seal
    (some kind of pic here)

935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
    D..C. [protected]
    NUMBER [protected]

Date: 14/9/2009

ATTENTION (deleted name here for ME reasons but did not even used my real name anyways)

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER

We received your email, this is not a child's play, we are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimate source of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission, we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you.

You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the information received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking Investigation Department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $ 10.5 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to your account from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of the F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), we wish to remind you of the onsequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003 Banking Act, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America and her citizens.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was released from Federal Republic of Nigeria. To this regard, you are to contact the EFCC Nigeria where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document.

Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Nigeria.

You are under close monitoring / investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: AZQV9007 owned by Roger Faltersack You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It has come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power invested on us by the United States Government, you are hereby warned and instructed < /FONT>to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.

The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with imposters you will be charged for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action against you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom yo u are dealing with.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime
    anywhere.

You dont have the required document on your possesion, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying country NIGERIA, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC NIGERIA to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI dentification Record with Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issued to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Nigeria to obtain the above required
    document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person:Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri
    Email: [email protected]
    Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC NIGERIA where the fund was transfer from.. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC NIGERIA the sum of $950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC NIGERIA will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the release of your f und.

You are hereby advised to Contact them through the email address above to enquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to befall you. We have already informed the EFCC NIGERIA about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now in our custody and will not be released to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be released to you immediately without any delay.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you.You shall be tried and if found guilty, you will be jailed.. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

FAITHFULLY YOUR'S

CC: Canadian Police Association
    CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
    CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
    CC: Egmont Group
    CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
    CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
    CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
    CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
    CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
    CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
    CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
    CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
    CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
    CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
    CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
    CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
    CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
    CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
    CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC

• Le
    Leon Simpson Sep 01, 2009

I too have received some of the same letters from Robert S. Muller the 3rd the letter state the I have money coming from Nigeria in the som of 8 million dollars, but yet they don't have any of my information, as to my name address and so on. leon S

• Je
    Jet53 Aug 08, 2009

I get them all the time. Same crap as above and below. It's a scam. I'm sure the FBI knows where you live and would PERSONALLY send someone to talk to you if there was a problem.

Get it through your thick head. THE FBI WOULD NOT USE THE INTERNET!!! Come on folks, use your head.

• Ay
    ayman zarif nagieb farid Aug 01, 2009

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED...REPORT FOR MORE VERIFICATIONFriday, July 31, 2009 6:59 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"robert muller" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

UPDATE: 07/31/2009

Attention:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$12, 000, 000.00) was found to be deposited in a top bank in America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in a Bank in USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

We advise you to contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document within 3 days from the Country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequent prosecution. We shall release the funds to you immediately we receive this legal document and make sure that you get your payment without any further delay.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are advised to Contact me now for further clarification.

Robert Mueller 111

Federal Bureau of Investigation

www.fbi.gov

ayman zarif nagieb ... asked
    wher is the true fbi or th united nation from this they sent address for fbi
    or united nation what that mean they arrive to any one and no one arrive them its juk
    the true i lost my mony and my job in that scaming crimner by nam of fbi or united nation and thier badges
    i spend time and money, and at last my job h am very sad and worry what i can do to
    i asked the true fbi and the united nation
    they scaming by thir nams and badges
    they snt documents in my nam from united nation

• Pa
    pammy2269 Jul 13, 2009

I have had numerous e-mails from this so called Rubert Muller telling me I was going to get arrested withing seventy hours if I did not provide the so called proper documents. This is a scam and if it was the real FBI they would be knocking on your door. The FBI does not e-mail people through the internet. Now when I get these e-mails I delete them and do not even open them any more because they could have a virus in them. I hope that no one has fallen for this and sent money because if you did you will never get it back and there is no money for them to send to you. This is a scam.

• Gi
    gisele Jul 09, 2009

I also recieved an e-mail from MR MUELLER. The whole thing sounded wrong right from the start and now I am contacted by the FBI. It sounds creeperier and creepier. I will not give any information about myself on the net nor will I pay to recieve any monies that I have no idea where or why I am recieving them. I have no family overseas so I don't understand how I can be a beneficiary to anything. I'M OUT!!!

gisele

• Ka
    kamel Jun 14, 2009

kamel
    THIS IS THE ONE I HAVE RECEIVED.

DATE: 06/09/2009

Attention: (my name )

We are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimacy of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United States citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

You do not have this document in your files, and if you have this document, the fund would not have been held. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the informations received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $ 10 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to your name, this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens and other countries in the world.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people and the entire world.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: .AZQV9007 owned by you.

You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete. comply with our instructions strictly .
    you are further advised to get in touch with us for further instructions if you do not have the necessary documents to send to us.

• Un
    unknown Jun 11, 2009

Got this one today...and I agree with so many of you...How can the FBI allow scammers to use real people's names and real email address and not do anything about it? Anyway...Read on...and don't get scammed. Oh...and notice the disclaimer at the bottom...I thought this letter was from the FBI...then why does it say that the opinions expressed do not reflect those of the Tung Wah Group of Hosptials...lol, this is sooooo bogus.

ATTENTION.

I am Mr.Alphonso Jackson, the personal secretary to the FBI Director; Robert Swan Mueller III. After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters, claiming to be Professor Charles Soludo (Governor of the Central bank of Nigeria), Mr.Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke and Mr. Gabby Smith, None existing officials of the Oceanic Bank of Nigeria and Zenith Bank, UK winning Lottery, Coca-Cola winning lottery and among a list of others are now under our custody with the help of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Local Police Force.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money just to conclude an unsuccessful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the imposters, costing you a lot of money but to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head
    quarters in Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper
    investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

The FBI has giving authority to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization
    involved; such as the Central Bank, Zenith Bank, and Legit lottery
    organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the
    beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the
    beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

It was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM card
    cashable at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM account has already being credited with Eigth hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars. ($850, 000, 00USD), with a daily Limit of withdrawal of Ten thousand United States Dollars. ($10.000, 00USD).The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery service.

Contact Mr.Andrew Williams {Our FBI ATM Rep.} at the ATM PAYMENT CENTER and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below.

DELIVERY INFROMATION:
    FULL NAME:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    CELLPHONE NUMBER:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    NAME: Mr.Andrew Williams
    PHONE: +[protected]

NOTE: Under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM CARD in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD but the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the delivery charges of your ATM CARD via western union money transfer, which will cost you only $250.00USD to cut down travel expenses in other for the western union payment receipt and the receipt of payment of $250.00USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. We hope that is very clear. A receipt to this effect will be sent to you and a copy kept in your file for future documentation.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr.Andrew Williams, in other for the FBI to bring justice to does still at large.

Mr.Alphonso Jackson.
    For: Mr. Robert Swan Mueller III
    FBI DIRECTOR

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

• Kn
    Knight2302 Jun 02, 2009

I HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME LETTER ABOUT THE SCAM AND
    THIS ROBERT S. MUELLER GUY, THE SCAM E-MAIL THAT I HAVE GOTTEN WITHIN THE PAST 2 WEEK S WERE SCAMS AND EVEN THE GUY'S NAME IS A SCAM SO I IGNORED AND
    DELETED HIS SO CALLED EMAILS ABOUT AN INHERITANCE
    AND LOTTERY SCAMS PLUS THE THING ABOUT HAVING ME ARRESTED IS A SCAM AS WELL SO I HOPE THESE GUYS WILL
    BE STOPPED.

john charles castle May 23, 2009

ESTOY PROECUPADO POR UN PREMIO QUE UNA COMPAÑIA DE AFRICA DICE QUE ME GANE 2500.000 USD Y QUE ME CONSIGNANA EN TARGETA ATM
    QUE LLAME A SU TELEFONO [protected]

PLEASE RETURN CALL AL NUMBER [protected] EN JAMUNDI CITY COLOMBIA
    O PHONE MOBIL [protected]
    PLEASE
    QUIERO SABER SI ES VERDAD (SPANISH) PLEASE

• To
    Tommy May 21, 2009

This is probably the 3rd or so email I have gotton representing the Mr Mueller which is the acting director for the FBI. If you look closely, you will see poor english being used and also, if you were a threat to the National Security of the US, you bet they would indeed have your name as well as mention your name in the letter. Yes it is unfortant that people do fall for these email scams due to being despirate for becoming rich or having a good life where money is concerned. My friend, no one gives you money for no reason!! That is in a non realistic world, although it does happen but only in blue moons or far and few inbetween. Now, why Mr Mueller has not gotten onboard with this and tried to discount these false emails is a mistery to me but yes something should be done to put a stop to these Nigerian Scams. I don't know, block all the air waves coming from that county or something, but please do something!!

From: Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
    Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters
    Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 93 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. [protected]

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that a foreign bank from West Africa have transferred funds worth Millions of United States Dollars with your name as the beneficiary. This foreign bank knows that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from their location to your account and therefore they used what is known as Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment (S.T.D.P) to do this transfer and they are currently awaiting a confirmation from you for final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities, so if you are not intending to finance terrorism and your transaction is legitimate, why then did you agree to receive these funds through this means that was used instead of a direct transfer to your account?

Our findings shows that this method of transfer was used in the past to finance terrorist acts, so there is need to correct this problem now to avoid you getting into trouble when the funds reflects in your account. Under the United Nations monetary rules it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. Due to the increased difficulty and security measures set up by the United States for the transfer of funds from foreign banks, the FBI foreign bank commission have stopped the transfer on its way to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d.t.a) We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you in order to ensure that the money you are about to receive is clean and legal . The funds are right here in United State in your name, but the bank has been instructed not to release the funds to anybody until we have finalized our investigations. Note that the funds will not be credited into your personal account until the needed document is provided.

Your duty is to proof to us that the funds you are about to receive is a clean and the only way to proof that is by sending us this Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST). You are to forward this document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct you to where you will obtain it so that your funds can be released. This document is to be issued to you from the location of the foreign bank to effect your funds transfer.

The Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. This Condition is Valid until 3 days after which the funds shall be confiscated and legal action will be taken against you.Guarantee: Funds will be released upon confirmation of the DIST document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
    2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
    3. Beneficiaries bank in can only release funds.
    4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.
    5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We have requested for the DIST document to make available the most complete and update records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Document to us, we will charge you with the financial crimes. The United Nations Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III,