Robert S.Mueller 111 The FBILetter with no real name on it

Today we received an e-mail (in our junk folder) addressed to (not us no real names) Attention Fund Beneficiary?Who is that? We have no idea. It is from Robert S.Mueller the 3rd [protected]@telefonica.net Website www.fbi.gov The date on it 4/10/2008.
It seems we have not tried to get our money from Nigeria. So nowThe FBI Director himself is going to GET US. What'new about this is that they want us to pay so we can see our (if we have any) criminal records. If we will just pay the FBI money they will show us any documents we need that are about us.
Does the government need money that desperatley?? Aren't the taxes we pay (from our low income to begin with) enough for these people?????Do they have to send spam out to citizens now, asking for money this way?? It didn't even arrive in our inbox. The junk e-mail seperated it as junk! Is the J Edgar Hoover Building junk now? What is wrong with people??? And I thought I saw it all.

• Li
    Linda Oct 24, 2008

I too received an email from "Robert S. Mueller 111". However, it wasn't worded the same rather indicating I needed to be checked out by the FBI to allow funds "inherited" to be validated as not terrorist money. I have no relatives in Nigeria nor am I a terrrorist. This is just another scam at work. I am ignoring this and the many other emails from Nigeria etc. that I have received. I suggest the same for anyone else.

• De
    Debbie Nov 08, 2008

I received 2 of theese letters today in an email from robert muller 3rd about me claiming 8 million from Nigeria and the 2and 10 million from nigeria It is disgraceful people using this tacktic trying to get peoples money, i am a single mom without a job so i guess the joke would be onhim however i think im going to print this and take it to the police

• St
    Stephanie Nov 16, 2008

I receive threating mail from this so called Robert S. Mueller saying, that he has a wire tap on my internet service. And that if I do not send him 920 dollars within 48hrs. He will see that I am arrested for laundrying money. I think this should be stopped. But the police will not help, they claim they can not trace it. Back to the original person sending it. And also they will just accuse you of money laundrying .

• La
    Laura Nov 20, 2008

yes, i have receive email from nigeria also, saying that money coming to me.
    But also i receive email from robert mueller telling me to be carefull etc, i have been giving information to him to help me out with the cost of the money that i suppose to receive, but so far i have not.
    So iam hoping that some thing will happen real soon, it has been going on and on forever.
    Will waite and see what happens.

• V
    V Nov 27, 2008

I hope nobody gives out their information to any third party besides the government. nigerian fraud letters are too common and people still fall for it. For more info go to http://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx

it may fall under 419 fraud...

• Va
    Vanessa Dec 01, 2008

I too have received now two disturbing emails from this Robert Muller fellow who claims he works for the FBI and that I'm under investigation. I was given an email of a person in the UK to contact who is suppose to give me forms to fill out and prove I havent been sending illegal funds to Nigeria. I was semi-stupid enough to forward the email I received from the "FBI" and explain that the only international funds I've ever transferred were for school payments while living in the UK. I wish I had google this guys name earlier since it would have put my mind to rest knowing that I'm not the only one who has been receiving these scam emails. I'm totally pissed off and want to know how they even got into my email account. Hopefully I can now block this user!

• He
    Herbert Psalm Dec 01, 2008

May someone tell me if this is for real? I am 99.99% sure this is a scam but how come FBI is allowing real person with real website to send this scam emails?

• Br
    Brent Dec 01, 2008

But still, anyone dumb enough to fall for this kind of thing deserves to get ripped off. Sorry but that's my feeling on the subject.

• Re
    renee Dec 02, 2008

i also recieve emails from :robert s mueller 111: but they dont say anything about these types of things, just that i have several millions coming, and that i should stop dealing with other notifications, from nigeria, and the president says that i will deffinstely recieve it, now, i got 2 notices from the same person, but 2 different emails, i got them both today!12-02-08, and i recieved them before, and i did reply back, and told him, that i would pay no fees, upfront for any reason!! just taxes on the money, after i recieved it! and i would not give personal info.on the net.so that was a couple months ago, so now this showed today! but it amazes me, that it had the real phone # to an fbi office. what is this? a scammer that dont remember, i would not allow him to scam me? or is there antytruth behind this? the real fbi needs to check into this.

• Co
    Columbus Jan 26, 2009

>>>>> look at this one! >>>You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC IN UK the sum of $1.950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC UK will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the relasement of your fund.>>>

SCAMMERS AT WORK???

DATE: 01/26/2009

Attention:Beneficiary,
    Attention:

As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens or onhers countries as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in United State Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you. You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the informations received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $10.5 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to Mai Malmquist instead, this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK London precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens, OR OTHER COUNTRIES. Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from LONDOD To this regard you are to contact the (EFCC ) UK where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the (EFCC) UK.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 72 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: MMalmquist, AZQV9007 owned.You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere.

You dont have the required document on your possesion, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying LONDOD, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC UK to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) UK to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person: Mr. JEMES FOX
    Executive/Chiarman
    Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (EFCC)
    Office Address: 2 king Edward street London, EC1A 1HQ,
    ( UK )
    Private Line: +44-703-182-3788
    Fax: -------------+44-870-495-3758.
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC Republic of LONDON where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC IN UK the sum of $1.950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC UK will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the relasement of your fund.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to acquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to be fall before you. We have already informed the EFCC Republic of LONDON about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, justificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

Your's Sincerely,
    Robert S. Mueller, III

FBI Director.
    Robert S. Mueller, III
    Phone # 206-666-1978.

john edmonds Jan 28, 2009

i got an e-mail from this one i looked it up on google and it come up as a scam so sent them an e-mail back telling them where there dinner hang, s i dont play a round when it come, s to money no one payes money to get money

• Di
    diana Jan 28, 2009

whatever I need to do I'm in

• Hl
    HLM1275 Jan 30, 2009

I also have received a letter from this Robert Mueller 111 but mine is not for a beneficiary. Mine states that I have allegations of money laundering spelled (laundry) and terrorism and that I am required to attend Magistrate court by Monday @ 11:45, and they also sent me an email to respond to [email protected] The letter is not address to me and there are many red flags as to it being a scam all through the entire letter. Please anyone who gets these letters beware of scam and do not give them any money or email. If this letter was truly from the FBI it would have some kind of letterhead and the email address i would be willing to bet would have @FBI.gov in it. So do not respond to this scam or give any information to these people for all we know they are terrorist trying to fund there missions against us.

• Mo
    monna cantrell Feb 08, 2009

i got a email from robert mueller111 says he is executive director fbi and i have a inheritance of 10 million dollars in egypt bank and im the person thats on the documments but the name is monner cantrell he gives address of washinton filds federal bureau of investegation 601 4th street n.w washington, dc20535 and another woman has thedoctuments her name is doreen i gave my bank acct and all to this bank in egypy and i sent 50 dollars to them and said all i had to transfer the money so some body plz tell me if this guy is for real or what u can email me at [email protected] thank u for all ur help ...god bless...monna

Donald Watkins Feb 16, 2009

It would seem to me that someone as powerful as the FBI could find the culprit that is trying these Robert Mueller scams And put an end to it
    Sinceely
    Donald Watkins
    Paulden AZ

Donald Watkins Feb 16, 2009

This format is silly

Angel Wilt Apr 21, 2009

I too hVE JUST RECIEVED THE SAME THING . sO I TAKE IT IM NOT GOING TO JAIL????????? iT SAID THAT IF I DONT RESPOND THAT THEIR CONCIDERING ME TO BE A TERRORIST. iM FAR FROM THAT!!!

• Ho
    Hope Whitlock Apr 21, 2009

I just received the same letters saying about money and going to jail for terrorism but we also could tell that it was fake because of how poorly it was written. Any federal agency would have high tech software to spell check and do letters. Not only that but don't you think that the fbi would contact you in person?

• Du
    Dustyn Apr 26, 2009

This is the one I have received:

J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

RE: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC have been
    informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network, that you are
    presently

having a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in
    regards to your over-due contract payment which was endorsed in your
    favor.

This is to let you know that we have taken out time in screening through
    this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally
    confirmed

that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet
    and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any
    further delay.

To this effect, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with
    the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their
    services as

well as your correspondence with them at all level.

It might also interest you to know that we recently had a meeting with the
    Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Prof.
    Chukwuma

C. Soludo along with some of the CBN officials, regarding your case and
    they made us to understand that your payment file has been held in abase
    for some

reasons depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also
    complained that the only problem they are facing right now is that some
    unscrupulous

element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off
    their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the
    Central Bank

office.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey
    from OHIO, USA. has already contacted the Central Bank office on your
    behalf and

also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your
    claim purported to have been signed personally by you for the release of
    your

contract fund valued at about USD$8, 000, 000.00 (Eight million united
    states dollars). The Central Bank of Nigeria did the wise thing by
    insisting on hearing

from you personally before they go ahead on releasing your fund to the
    Banking information which was forwarded to them by the above named Lady,
    so that was

the main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making the
    investigations to avoid irregularities.

They further informed us that we should warn our dear citizens who must
    have been informed of this same contract payment, to be very careful so
    that they

don't fall victim to this irregularity and should in case you are already
    dealing with anybody or office that might be posing to be the Central Bank
    of

Nigeria, we advise that you STOP further contact with them in your best
    interest and contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria
    (CBN, ) ONLY

with the below information accordingly:

NAME: PROF. CHUKWUMA C. SOLUDO

TEL: 234-1-7393100
    234-70-923-84607

NOTE:
    You are to contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria ONLY
    with the above information and then request that they attend to you
    payment files

for subsequent release of your contract fund to you. Also be informed that
    any message that doesn't come from the above official email address,
    should be

disregarded for security reasons.After contacting the Central Bank office
    with the above information, ensure you follow their directives as that
    will further

hasten up the whole processing as regards to the routing of your fund to
    you as designated.

We will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you
    have nothing to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an
    update to

enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Thank you
    for your anticipated co-operation and have a wonderful day !

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller III
    J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

• To
    Tommy May 21, 2009

This is probably the 3rd or so email I have gotton representing the Mr Mueller which is the acting director for the FBI. If you look closely, you will see poor english being used and also, if you were a threat to the National Security of the US, you bet they would indeed have your name as well as mention your name in the letter. Yes it is unfortant that people do fall for these email scams due to being despirate for becoming rich or having a good life where money is concerned. My friend, no one gives you money for no reason!! That is in a non realistic world, although it does happen but only in blue moons or far and few inbetween. Now, why Mr Mueller has not gotten onboard with this and tried to discount these false emails is a mistery to me but yes something should be done to put a stop to these Nigerian Scams. I don't know, block all the air waves coming from that county or something, but please do something!!

From: Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
    Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters
    Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 93 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that a foreign bank from West Africa have transferred funds worth Millions of United States Dollars with your name as the beneficiary. This foreign bank knows that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from their location to your account and therefore they used what is known as Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment (S.T.D.P) to do this transfer and they are currently awaiting a confirmation from you for final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities, so if you are not intending to finance terrorism and your transaction is legitimate, why then did you agree to receive these funds through this means that was used instead of a direct transfer to your account?

Our findings shows that this method of transfer was used in the past to finance terrorist acts, so there is need to correct this problem now to avoid you getting into trouble when the funds reflects in your account. Under the United Nations monetary rules it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. Due to the increased difficulty and security measures set up by the United States for the transfer of funds from foreign banks, the FBI foreign bank commission have stopped the transfer on its way to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d.t.a) We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you in order to ensure that the money you are about to receive is clean and legal . The funds are right here in United State in your name, but the bank has been instructed not to release the funds to anybody until we have finalized our investigations. Note that the funds will not be credited into your personal account until the needed document is provided.

Your duty is to proof to us that the funds you are about to receive is a clean and the only way to proof that is by sending us this Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST). You are to forward this document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct you to where you will obtain it so that your funds can be released. This document is to be issued to you from the location of the foreign bank to effect your funds transfer.

The Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. This Condition is Valid until 3 days after which the funds shall be confiscated and legal action will be taken against you.Guarantee: Funds will be released upon confirmation of the DIST document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
    2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
    3. Beneficiaries bank in can only release funds.
    4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.
    5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We have requested for the DIST document to make available the most complete and update records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Document to us, we will charge you with the financial crimes. The United Nations Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III,
    FBI Director.

john charles castle May 23, 2009

ESTOY PROECUPADO POR UN PREMIO QUE UNA COMPAÑIA DE AFRICA DICE QUE ME GANE 2500.000 USD Y QUE ME CONSIGNANA EN TARGETA ATM
    QUE LLAME A SU TELEFONO 2348055051821

PLEASE RETURN CALL AL NUMBER 092 -5539497 EN JAMUNDI CITY COLOMBIA
    O PHONE MOBIL 3163642109
    PLEASE
    QUIERO SABER SI ES VERDAD (SPANISH) PLEASE

• Kn
    Knight2302 Jun 02, 2009

I HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME LETTER ABOUT THE SCAM AND
    THIS ROBERT S. MUELLER GUY, THE SCAM E-MAIL THAT I HAVE GOTTEN WITHIN THE PAST 2 WEEK S WERE SCAMS AND EVEN THE GUY'S NAME IS A SCAM SO I IGNORED AND
    DELETED HIS SO CALLED EMAILS ABOUT AN INHERITANCE
    AND LOTTERY SCAMS PLUS THE THING ABOUT HAVING ME ARRESTED IS A SCAM AS WELL SO I HOPE THESE GUYS WILL
    BE STOPPED.

• Un
    unknown Jun 11, 2009

Got this one today...and I agree with so many of you...How can the FBI allow scammers to use real people's names and real email address and not do anything about it? Anyway...Read on...and don't get scammed. Oh...and notice the disclaimer at the bottom...I thought this letter was from the FBI...then why does it say that the opinions expressed do not reflect those of the Tung Wah Group of Hosptials...lol, this is sooooo bogus.

ATTENTION.

I am Mr.Alphonso Jackson, the personal secretary to the FBI Director; Robert Swan Mueller III. After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters, claiming to be Professor Charles Soludo (Governor of the Central bank of Nigeria), Mr.Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke and Mr. Gabby Smith, None existing officials of the Oceanic Bank of Nigeria and Zenith Bank, UK winning Lottery, Coca-Cola winning lottery and among a list of others are now under our custody with the help of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Local Police Force.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money just to conclude an unsuccessful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the imposters, costing you a lot of money but to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head
    quarters in Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper
    investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

The FBI has giving authority to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization
    involved; such as the Central Bank, Zenith Bank, and Legit lottery
    organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the
    beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the
    beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

It was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM card
    cashable at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM account has already being credited with Eigth hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars. ($850, 000, 00USD), with a daily Limit of withdrawal of Ten thousand United States Dollars. ($10.000, 00USD).The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery service.

Contact Mr.Andrew Williams {Our FBI ATM Rep.} at the ATM PAYMENT CENTER and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below.

DELIVERY INFROMATION:
    FULL NAME:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    CELLPHONE NUMBER:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    NAME: Mr.Andrew Williams
    PHONE: +2348055051821

NOTE: Under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM CARD in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD but the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the delivery charges of your ATM CARD via western union money transfer, which will cost you only $250.00USD to cut down travel expenses in other for the western union payment receipt and the receipt of payment of $250.00USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. We hope that is very clear. A receipt to this effect will be sent to you and a copy kept in your file for future documentation.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr.Andrew Williams, in other for the FBI to bring justice to does still at large.

Mr.Alphonso Jackson.
    For: Mr. Robert Swan Mueller III
    FBI DIRECTOR

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

• Ka
    kamel Jun 14, 2009

kamel
    THIS IS THE ONE I HAVE RECEIVED.

DATE: 06/09/2009

Attention: (my name )

We are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimacy of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United States citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you.

You do not have this document in your files, and if you have this document, the fund would not have been held. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the informations received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $ 10 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to your name, this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens and other countries in the world.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people and the entire world.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: .AZQV9007 owned by you.

You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete. comply with our instructions strictly .
    you are further advised to get in touch with us for further instructions if you do not have the necessary documents to send to us.

• Gi
    gisele Jul 09, 2009

I also recieved an e-mail from MR MUELLER. The whole thing sounded wrong right from the start and now I am contacted by the FBI. It sounds creeperier and creepier. I will not give any information about myself on the net nor will I pay to recieve any monies that I have no idea where or why I am recieving them. I have no family overseas so I don't understand how I can be a beneficiary to anything. I'M OUT!!!

gisele

• Pa
    pammy2269 Jul 13, 2009

I have had numerous e-mails from this so called Rubert Muller telling me I was going to get arrested withing seventy hours if I did not provide the so called proper documents. This is a scam and if it was the real FBI they would be knocking on your door. The FBI does not e-mail people through the internet. Now when I get these e-mails I delete them and do not even open them any more because they could have a virus in them. I hope that no one has fallen for this and sent money because if you did you will never get it back and there is no money for them to send to you. This is a scam.

• Ay
    ayman zarif nagieb farid Aug 01, 2009

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED...REPORT FOR MORE VERIFICATIONFriday, July 31, 2009 6:59 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"robert muller" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

UPDATE: 07/31/2009

Attention:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the new account.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$12, 000, 000.00) was found to be deposited in a top bank in America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in a Bank in USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

We advise you to contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document within 3 days from the Country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequent prosecution. We shall release the funds to you immediately we receive this legal document and make sure that you get your payment without any further delay.

Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out or If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are advised to Contact me now for further clarification.

Note that you have 72hours to obtain this crucial Documentation. This has to be cleared! You are warned!

Faithfully Yours

Robert Mueller 111

FBI-Washington Field Office

601 4th Street, NW

Washington, DC 20535

www.fbi.gov

ayman zarif nagieb ... asked
    wher is the true fbi or th united nation from this they sent address for fbi
    or united nation what that mean they arrive to any one and no one arrive them its juk
    the true i lost my mony and my job in that scaming crimner by nam of fbi or united nation and thier badges
    i spend time and money, and at last my job h am very sad and worry what i can do to
    i asked the true fbi and the united nation
    they scaming by thir nams and badges
    they snt documents in my nam from united nation

• Je
    Jet53 Aug 08, 2009

I get them all the time. Same crap as above and below. It's a scam. I'm sure the FBI knows where you live and would PERSONALLY send someone to talk to you if there was a problem.

Get it through your thick head. THE FBI WOULD NOT USE THE INTERNET!!! Come on folks, use your head.

• Le
    Leon Simpson Sep 01, 2009

I too have received some of the same letters from Robert S. Muller the 3rd the letter state the I have money coming from Nigeria in the som of 8 million dollars, but yet they don't have any of my information, as to my name address and so on. leon S

• Ne
    neensa Sep 14, 2009

Hello i got this today, thot it was legit until i googled it...i sent it with my reply...they sent me another one, Still in SPAM, and not even with my real name...it claims that they did research on me, , well why didnt u get my real name...okay okay...thank you for letting me know that this wasnt legit...

PS. He / She is still doing this today

__________________________________________________________
    hello from MB Canada...i do not know whothese people are and have been deleting these messages...i do not know anyone from nigeria...nor do i have family there...im an aboriginal from this country amd find it hard to believe that i would have close family in nigeria...i dont even know what they mean they want meto reconfirm my address since i have not sent any info on the net...i even had one from western union and they told me to pay...before i got thousands of dollars, i read these and laugh and then i delete...so i can tell u that i do not know who these people are or if they are trying to contact me or someone else, these letters come in from spam as did this one...the fbi caught my attention...so let me know what happens next...thank you
    ________________________________________________________
    (supposed to have pic of a badge number here)
    FBI BADGE

FBI Seal
    (some kind of pic here)

935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
    D..C. 20535-0001
    NUMBER 206-350-8270

Date: 14/9/2009

ATTENTION (deleted name here for ME reasons but did not even used my real name anyways)

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER

We received your email, this is not a child's play, we are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimate source of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission, we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the information received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking Investigation Department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $ 10.5 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to your account from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of the F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), we wish to remind you of the onsequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003 Banking Act, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America and her citizens.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was released from Federal Republic of Nigeria. To this regard, you are to contact the EFCC Nigeria where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document.

Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Nigeria.

You are under close monitoring / investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: AZQV9007 owned by Roger Faltersack You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It has come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power invested on us by the United States Government, you are hereby warned and instructed < /FONT>to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.

The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with imposters you will be charged for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action against you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom yo u are dealing with.

anywhere.

You dont have the required document on your possesion, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying country NIGERIA, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC NIGERIA to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI dentification Record with Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issued to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Nigeria to obtain the above required
    document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person:Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri
    Email: [email protected]
    Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC NIGERIA where the fund was transfer from.. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC NIGERIA the sum of $950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC NIGERIA will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the release of your f und.

You are hereby advised to Contact them through the email address above to enquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to befall you. We have already informed the EFCC NIGERIA about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now in our custody and will not be released to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be released to you immediately without any delay.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you.You shall be tried and if found guilty, you will be jailed.. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

FAITHFULLY YOUR'S

CC: Canadian Police Association
    CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
    CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
    CC: Egmont Group
    CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
    CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
    CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
    CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
    CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
    CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
    CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
    CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
    CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
    CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
    CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
    CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
    CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
    CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
    CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC

• Ti
    TIBERIUS Nov 27, 2009

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Western Union(Mr. Mark James, Mr. Andrew), Mr. Patrick Aziza, none officials of Oceanic Bank, none officials of Zenith Bank, ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit) Mr. Victor Tony, and some impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation agents and many other more imposters.
    So therefore, we have contacted by UNITED NATION on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $100, 000.00 USD which will be deposited into an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw funds anywhere of the world.
    You now have the lawful right to claim your funds which have been deposited into the ATM CARD.
    Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the United States Of America.
    All you have to do is immediately contact the ATM CARD CENTER via E-mail for instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your ATM CARD for immediate use to withdraw funds being paid to you. IT IS TRUTH

• Pe
    peaches94531 Dec 23, 2009

Hello:
    I agree this is all a scam, I recieved the following email also. If it were true, you can bet the FBI would not be knocking on your door, but rather breaking it down!! Don't be fooled!

BENEFICIARY,
    Funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)London, England to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:
    Contact Person: Rev. Daniel Parker
    PRINCIPAL STAFF OFFICER ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)
    Rev Parker Email: [email protected]
    Lagos Office Address 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, London, England
    Ensure you contact them(EFCC) with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number.
    Contact the EFCC via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them i will get back to you or else i will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning.
    Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF London, England where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ENGLAND the sum of Usd250Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for EFCC OF NIGERIA to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.
    You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to make an enquiry concerning how you will send the official fee to them. Note that you are to observe this immediately, if you really want your funds to be credited to your personal bank account and to avoid any legal battle with the security operatives over this matter... We have already informed the EFCC OF ENGLAND about the present situation, go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is under our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.
    WARNING: failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT. No body is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside America.
    We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so dont dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed.The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. the funds inquestion was depsited by those people that contacted you.
    Note: You are to contact them (EFCC) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which i stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Documents within the next 48 hours.
    FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] you have less than 24 hours to contact them.
    contact them for more information [email protected]
    CC. TO:
    Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation
    Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
    Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary

chenini Jan 12, 2010

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
    J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON D.C

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
    ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITARY CRIMES DIVISION
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
    DATE:11/1/2010,
    Website: www.fbi.gov

Fund Beneficiary

We have received a security report from Nigeria security unit to handle a case that is related to your winning fund which was abandon in the Western Union Money Transfer in Nigeria, you were asked to pay the sum of $100 us dollars to them for the vat so that they could be able to send you your mtcn number, but since then they told us that they have not heard from you with the payment, so that you can get your funds.

There is nothing for you to be afraid of, we the (fbi) are at your back we will make sure your funds worth the sum of $1 Miliion us dollars is paid to you by the western union money transfer without any problem.

And we have ordered the EFCC OF NIGERIA to keep an eye on the transaction between you and the western union, and it also came to our notice that some group of fraudulent people are contacting you, we need your help to apprehend all of them. Because they are a pest to the world at large.

We need your urgent responds,

ROBERT S. MUELLER 111
    DIRECTOR FBI.

• Gi
    ginphil Feb 05, 2010

I received on also,

donna218 May 06, 2010

Attn:

Funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION, Phoenix, Arizona to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Phone Number: 206 259 6321
    Ensure you contact them EFCC with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF ARIZONA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ARIZONA the sum of Usd200 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for ANTI CRIME DEPARTMENT to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.

NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism.You are to send and email to Rev.Daniel Parker and ask for the instructions to get the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS in oder for you to clear your name and receive your funds.

We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed.The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. the funds in question was deposited by those people that contacted you.
    Note: You are to contact them (EFCC) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which i stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Documents within the next 24 hours.

FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] you have less than 24 hours to contact them and ask them how you are to acquire the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.

I get letters like this atleast 3 times a week...still waiting on the FBI to show up at my door and arrest me for something i have no idea about. You would think that by now, with all the complaints about this, they would have found the ones doing this and arrest them for using a name they have no business using.

• Pa
    Patricia C Smith May 16, 2010

Wed, May 12, 2010 8:29:17 AMFBI ALERT!!! (PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)
    From: Federal Bureau of Investigation <[email protected]>Add to Contacts
    To:

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    Seattle, Washington.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800, 000..00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800, 000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
    (2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )

The total amount for everything is $300.00 (Three Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $300.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Benson Willie ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr Benson Willie

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    ZIP CODE:
    DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $300.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800, 000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $300.00 ONLY to Mr. Benson willie via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800, 000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3, 000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security

Robert Mueller.

Authorized Signature

NSB SEAL ABOVE
    NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Benson Willie via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $300.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

Here is a copy of the letter that I received...I can believe that people are doing this to scare you into believeing that you are going to prison. It is a sad world we live in.

• Dr
    Dracenia May 24, 2010

I just received this email today May 24, 2010 supposed from the Director of the FBI here is the email, so that you will have the exact wording to look out for.

Dracenia

Phone Number: 206 259 6321
    Ensure you contact them EFCC with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number via email.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF ARIZONA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF ARIZONA the sum of Usd300 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for ANTI CRIME DEPARTMENT to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.

FBI Director
    Note contact the EFCC office: [email protected] via email you have less than 24 hours to contact them and ask them how you are to acquire the CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.

Mavelez1303 Jun 03, 2010

WARNING!!! THIS IS A SCAM AND I WILL WORK HARD TO MAKE SURE THIS CREEP IS STOPPED!!! UGH!

*****Rev Daniel Parker Email: [email protected]
    *****Address: 1224 mabo lane road, phoenix, Arizona
    *****Phone Number: 206 259 6321

• Ig
    IgiveMYword Jun 16, 2010

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
    J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $6, 100, 000.00 be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $5, 000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake check year 2008.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $6.1 million United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect you. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he bas always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because “Change can happen

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $265 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $265 only.

Contact Information
    Name: Dr. Alan Jebson
    Phone: +234 703 077 5153
    Email: [email protected]

Do contact Dr. Alan Jebson of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below, calling him on his hot line will be faster than to email him:

Your full Name:
    Your Address:
    Home/Cell Phone:
    Occupation:
    Age:

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $265 via Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shippment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

DIRECTOR
    UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
    FAX: (202) 666-5283

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Dr. Alan Jebson of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

• Ca
    Cathreen Jul 03, 2010

I recieved this same e-mail about being a benificiary but, if I didn't follow the explicit instructions I would be arrested as a terrorist. I have gotten lot's of e-mails from Nigeria & other such countries saying I was a benificiary of someone or other but, I've never been threatened before.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices