Robert Muller fbi directorClaiming to work for

P

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
FBI Headquarters, J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. [protected]

Attention Beneficiary,
This is an official advise from the FBI foreign Remittance/telegraphic department. It has come to our notice that the Central Bank of Nigeria has released 10, 5M US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary being for overdue contract payment.
The Central Bank of Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment to your account, so they used what is known as secret diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer in order to complete this payment. They are still waiting for confirmation from you on the available Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. Records which we have with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A. So it is our duty as a worldwide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from Europe and the Middle East, the FBI bank commission stoppe! d the transfer on its way to del
We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve. Note that the fund is in your name with BANK OF AMERICA, but we ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds. In this regards, you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy to us that the money you are about to receive is legitimate. You are to forward the document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we would ask Bank Of America to go ahead and release the money to you without any further delay. These Document is to be iss! ! ued to you from the fund origi
An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History. Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. These Condition Is Valid until 15TH APRIL, 2009. After that, we shall take actions on Canceling the payment and then charge you for illegal funds transfer from Nigerian government.
GUARANTEE: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.
1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
3. Beneficiaries bank in U.S.A., can only release funds.
4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.
5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.
NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A
We await for your prompt response on [protected]@sify.com or [protected]
Regards,
Robert Mueller, III
FBI Director

joshua Apr 23, 2009

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    Seattle, Washington.
    Telephone Number : [protected]

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800, 000.00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800, 000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
    (2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )
    (3) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address and this fee includes Insurance )

The total amount for everything is $200.00 (Two Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $200.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr. Benson Edward ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR. BENSON EDWARD

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@gmail.com

Telephone Number : +[protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    ZIP CODE:
    DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $200.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800, 000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $200.00 ONLY to Mr. Benson Edward via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800, 000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3, 000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security

FBI Director
    Robert Mueller.

Authorized Signature

NSB SEAL ABOVE
    NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Benson Edward via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $200.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

janice lewis May 03, 2011

I have not heard from any of you About my Questions I want INformation now Not 3 weeks from now I am' wanting Benmark Home Now I am very sure You want to pay all of my bills since you Don't want to anwser my Queations and the Att Gerneral Hasn't answered MY question either . It been days now I keep getting calls of being sued And FRank Owoni still has not sent My money Back And Customs in Lagos, Nigergia Has not got back to me either ALL I"M ASKING IS FOR THE PRESIDENTAL FLIGHT BRING WILLISON HOME TODAY AND HAVE A GOOD MOTHER's DAY . if you are going to arrest me Do it THat way I will be able to Maybe sleep and Die

janice lewis May 03, 2011

I know BIn laden was killed By the Navy I heard it on the News and in the paper The Efcc Has not answers and I keep getting Mail failure from the guy you told me to write in Nigeria too . Do you have a person in Topeka by the name of Tee Lewis he made the remark he had to go to France Facebook Hasn't helped me at all Its all a run around from them. I can not get to any of my mail or Messager at all I asked them to help me.

janice lewis May 11, 2011

Arest the Board od directore in Nigeria Customs an the borderparole in spaiun for lieing to me ansd tee lewis in topeka too for lieing to me If I'm going to be areested then I want all of them to be to Since no one can answer me Asap Also have FRank Owomi send my money back ASaP and have Willison get ahold of me ASAP Does the BOA Askes for CRedit cards to transfer money in Colorado Jerry Blues told me they did I want it all checked out to. Jerry told me he worked on a road construction there by Denver He wanted my card number but I didn't send it at all I asked for BOA to get GET a hold of me

janice lewis May 11, 2011

I wrote to nigeria and spain and the spain police but no one does anything at all. I have a feeling the FBI isn't doing their job anywhere in Nigeria or Spain Otherwise I would be getting a letter from you I asked for my money back from Frank its still has not been picked up and I got a message from a loan company and I told them to send it to you

janice lewis May 11, 2011

I want something done now Cause I lost everything including my Water Electrity and Gas and my cable and phones too Unless you want to pay it all