Robert JacksonFraud Prevention

C Review updated:

On September 20 I contacted and spoke with Robert Jackson with "Jackson Financial Group" regarding coming in as an equity partner on a project I was obtaining funding for. I needed a partner on the transaction for $12 million. Robert Jackson agreed to come in with the funds/equity needed for a fee of 6% and 20% of the project. I was at the final stage of my funding and this was my last condition so I agreed. Robert Jackson prepared an escrow agreement and placed it with American United Title and Escrow. I had already done my due diligence on American United Title and Escrow, as I had sold my 48 unit apartment complex through them November 2008. I was comfortable with the company although they had assigned this escrow to a different officer as the other one was out on medical leave. This time I was working with Gina Thomas.<br />
<br />
I wired my funds to American United Escrow after the execution of the escrow agreement and 3 days after I got an email from Robert Jackson with a bank letter from HSBC London signed by the names of Stephen Cassar and Bruce Richards. After I got the letters I found a few different things that were odd. 1) I have banked with HSBC and I know major banks will not issue bank letters with signatures. There was also a bank seal on the letter which is another item banks will not do. I decided to call the phone numbers on the bank letter next. I called the numbers on the letter and found it odd that neither answered their phones during banking hours. <br />
<br />
I decided to fax over the letter to the banking manager at the address listed on the document which as Mark Brown, 1st Floor 60 Queen Victoria Street London EG4N 4TR. They informed my that the letter was in fact fraudulent and was not even a letter they would prepare.<br />
<br />
I proceeded shortly after (due to time difference) to call Gina Thomas with American United Escrow and explain to her what I found during my due diligence process. I sent her over my evidence that had proven Robert Jackson did not provide me the funds as promised but had provided me a fraudulent bank document. <br />
<br />
Gina Thomas handled the matter very professionally and promptly returned my funds as I instructed.<br />
<br />
Robert Jackson has since changed his phone number and his email address is no invalid. He is possibly using a different name as well.<br />
<br />
If you have any further information in any dealing with Robert Jackson or Jackson Financial Group please forward to either myself or to American United Escrow.<br />
Chad Markims [protected]@yahoo.com<br />
Gina Thomas<br />
American United Title and Escrow<br />
[protected]@autitleandescrow.com<br />
www.autitleandescrow.com<br />
www.americanunitedescrow.com

Anniebabaw Mar 13, 2019

Get a professional I.T developer to trace that person
    FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
    Federal Government Office
    Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, United States
    Text Phone: +1 +[protected]

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I am Robert Jackson from FBI unit, i have been instructed by our FBI Director Christopher Wray, to inform you that out of our thorough investigation lately, we found out that one of the abandoned valid Packages such as ATM Cards And Consignment Boxes worth $10.5million United State Dollars by diplomatic agents who complained that the beneficiaries were not able to provide the anti terrorist clearance certificate to guide and show that the fund is no way related to fraud or drug money, with the information we have here, we found out that one of the funds belongs to you.

And you are meant to report back quick with the fee for the needed certificate(anti terrorist clearance certificate) which is $355, in conclusion you are advised to stop any transaction you are doing now for this fund, because your fund is now under our custody and we will deliver it to you by our self.

Get back to us quick for the information you will use to send the money and also to avoid any more delay on your fund and make sure you provide your phone number as well for easy communication.

Robert Jackson

Delivered-To: [email protected]
    Received: by 2002:a9d:758f:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id s15csp14361156otk;
    Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqxSkzUDyIeV87h/JBLfNe1nQCjdAeZ0QkvQWbYIijFiOaQhbnJnkeWj7FXbN7RMG7ITSouT
    X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:bb8e:: with SMTP id m14mr2760680pls.281.[protected];
    ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=[protected]; cv=none;
    d=google.com; s=arc-[protected];
    b=Pz2pkYy4U5y2T1ciFa7oJxyuz5al921ut4qv1tQMLJ7AZmGJBy9TYEKpvM/M/eLVXJ
    QBIqmZ8ZD3OZokd6Aoaf0Y30fmjeecWU1pGvhGUTkXM4TPBmfWGNwULurBce1M6Ofz+V
    PH+4TQvDW5hRLHQCmqOkqppHZPw1BljzOoK5+yjZHqtR19kGhJqaU+xmMNQ2UOA7G6LE
    JOhNL/pggxguZu7KtmfJakzUxISkQKnVTb82yvecvVH9CTDSNt+D8qI2YUMzSU8hHCo+
    M6M8bg61BD3o3xZLAaYCcffHrnX9nK+xD1TNI4+XUdfO3ZEKhuq2jQMzpXelSZYI/ITz
    PJPg==
    ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-[protected];
    h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:message-id:reply-to
    dK5eJSjkueWGvZBJz9fK0XymP/MjYYh32VpIHGuVBjBIqYU0QiGUesgOjwSdoekCzI1b
    51PBGAgmr0nvdAxiIToznjuQwYNKfhBwJ09O3gprBZcr3q/SAiDdeapEfVfJxn+I/W/E
    JK+g==
    ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
    spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 153.149.236.38 as permitted sender) [email protected]
    Return-Path:
    Received: from mbkd0337.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0337.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.38])
    by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m15si9753650pgv.212.2019.03.13.07.01.31;
    Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
    Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 153.149.236.38 as permitted sender) client-ip=153.149.236.38;
    Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
    Received: from mf-smf-unw009c3 (mf-smf-unw009c3.ocn.ad.jp [153.138.219.107]) by mbkd0337.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id D62851100EBC; Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:01:30 +0900 (JST)
    Received: from ocn-vc-mts-202c1.ocn.ad.jp ([153.138.219.215]) by mf-smf-unw009c3 with ESMTP id 44MhhGIwuL2QJ44Rmhngi6; Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:01:30 +0900
    Received: from vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp ([153.149.227.133]) by ocn-vc-mts-202c1.ocn.ad.jp with ESMTP id 44RlhKzAYVBny44RlhujtB; Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:01:30 +0900
    Received: from mzcstore241.ocn.ad.jp (mz-fcb241p.ocn.ad.jp [180.8.112.196]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP; Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:01:29 +0900 (JST)
    Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:01:29 +0900 (JST)
    From: FBI Special Agent
    Reply-To: FBI Special Agent
    Message-ID:
    Subject: HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    X-Originating-IP: [105.112.99.159]

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
    Federal Government Office
    Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, United States
    Text Phone: +1 +[protected]

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

Robert Jackson