Robert E. Stein, Inc-Roofng SpecialistsRaining over stove after roofing replacement

July, 2006, I called this company office several times and left messages on the answering machine, "every time it rains water comes throug the roof on my stove". I never received a response from them. They had replace my roof after Wilma for$7, 100.00. I e-mailed a letter to Consumer Services-1940 NMonroe Street-Tallahasse, but, never received a response. I had lots of major damages from Wilma and was trying to settle several things. January 31, 2008, I mailed Stein, Inc a letter in reference to the roof. Still response was made.

• Ap
    April D. Burge Oct 13, 2011

I totally agree with this complaint. Robert Stein Roofing put a new roof on my house in April 2006 after Wilma distroyed it and it has leaked ever since. I was able to get them to come out once in the first year but ever since then I left messages upon messages and NO ONE ever returned my call and now the phone number states that it DOES NOT take incoming calls. We tried to do the best we could to stop it because we can not afford someone else to repair it especially when this roof has a freaking warranty. Furthermore I paid to have my interior ceilings in my entire house redone after Wilma and the places that the leaks are happening that brand new ceiling is now destroyed. If and when I have the money to go after this company or the Owner repsonsible I plan to. I don't care how ling it takes I will NOT let them get away with doing this to me. If by chance they read these things on the compaint board this is to them, "You should be ashamed of your self. Be an adult and make things things right. Return the calls and fix the leaks in which you are responsible for!!!" My neighbor across the street is having the same issue. April D. Burge 5551 SW 99th Avenue, Cooper City, FL 33328