Road-to-Wealth/Discover Enterprisesfraudulent charges on credit card

D

About the same time I started having the fight over a a 39.95 magazine subscription on my credit card, I notice a charge on it for for 20 something dollars for something called road to wealth. My husband and I are retired. He is 78 years old and been in the hospital for 3 months the past year. I don't think we are looking for a road to much of any where at this point in time. Where do these people come from?Don't we have enough to deal with without having to deal with scam artists. Road To Wealth is another scam, at least their marketing practices are, just as Discover Enterprise is with their Magazine subscriptions.