Having problems with Road iD?

Road iD Customer Service Contacts

+1 859 341 1102 (International)
35 W 8th Street
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Road iD Customer Service. Initial Road iD complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Road iD above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Road iD. Discuss the issues you have had with Road iD and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Road IDcharge — and I ordered nothing

I have not purchased anything from ROAD ID for at least 2 years
On my Credit Card statement--a Chase Visa card-- there is a charge for $9.99.

My address is 8550 Buchanan Dr
Prescott, AZ 86305

I feel this may be a fraudulent charge
I no longer need the ROAD ID as I have emergency Medical information on my cell phone, and I do not go out on foot to remote areas

• Ro
      Road ID Jul 26, 2018

Hello David,

My name is Elizabeth and I am a member of the ROAD iD Customer Service Team. I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this recent charge has caused. I was able to locate your account and see it was set up for automatic renewal in 2017. If you are no longer using the ROAD iD service, we can disable the automatic renewal and deactivate the account. To proceed, please give us a call at [protected]. I will also follow up via email with additional details.

Again, I apologize for any trouble this has caused.

Elizabeth W.