Rn*r1 Superpass Premium - Real Playerunauthorized series of credit card charges

series of charges to credit card amounting to Euro 22 per month on average over the last 12 months at least - undetected until now.

John M Brown Sep 04, 2009

Real Player has stolen $15 per month from me for the past 18 months for the Super Pass service that I never used once. They graciously refunded 3 months of charges but say that is all that they will do. I am going to seek help with the Better Business Bureau and other Consumer Affairs departments in the state of California

• Mo
    Molly1507 May 01, 2010

I have been reviewing my credit card payments I seem to be signed up to RN *SUPERPASS PREMIUM Not something I use on a regular basis at all.Will look through this site & see if there is a way out.

• Dr
    dream1 Jun 04, 2010

J’ai le même problème il y a un paiement par carte bleu qui se fait tous les mois sur mon compte d'un montant de 17.50 € pour le compte de RN*SUPERPASS PREM, et pourtant je n'ai jamais souscrit a ce service. Si quelqu'un sait ce qu'il faut faire je lui serais reconnaissent de laisser un commentaire ici même.

• Dr
    dream1 Jun 04, 2010

I have the same problem there is a payment by credit card which is done every month on my account an amount of 17.50 € for the RN * SUPERPASS PREM, and yet I've never subscribed to this service. If anyone knows what to do I would recognize him to leave a comment here.

sabouchsaid Feb 23, 2011

Voici le lien vous devez anuler votre abonnement de superpass car sans doute vous avez deja achete quelque chose de real player .Pour moi m'a couté 17, 50 euros mensuel. http://service.real.com/international/es/cancel.html

• Gi
    GINIE May 23, 2011

Same problem for me. I bought Real Player plus for 24.99 EUR in January 2009, I never asked for upgrade and I'm monthly debited 17.50 EUR since April 2009 for SUPERPASS PREMIUM that I never subscribed for or downloaded! I'm still busy trying to cancel this unauthorized debit, despite I managed several times to cancel on their website! Got a mail from them saying that they have no record of this SUPERPASS subscription and asking me to provide them with my credit card number to investigate!!! I let you appreciate...