RL SkincareI never received the sample, but have since received two bottles of stuff i don't want and never ordered

The same story as others. I sent for a trial sample, cost £5.95. I never received the sample, but have since received two bottles of stuff i don't want and never ordered. i have never received any invoice or any kind of paperwork and it has taken 3 months to identify what the unusual charges on my account were. I thought the charge referred to something else. There have been 4 seperate charges of £69.95 before I have been able to identify and stop the payments.

• Do
    Dorren Jan 18, 2012

I am a pensioner and they scammed me when I bought a free sample and only paid for delivery £1.99. These thieves charged my bank account for the amount of £69.95.

• Gi
    Gilaciu Jun 21, 2012

Having received a free echantillon of 5, 95, I sent messages by e-mail to cancel, and 15 days later they took 69, 95 while I had canceled. I want to be paid off.

• Ha
    Hamigrey Jul 03, 2012

They advertised samples for 5, 95 which I ordered, Now they have taken a further payment of 69.90 from my account. SCAM, scam scam.

Malcine Oct 14, 2012

Item ordered 20/1/2012 for which i received at a cost of £5.95. Then on the 13/2/2012 a payment of £54.95 was taken from my account without my authorization.

• Ki
    Kismusse Jan 04, 2013

Payed £6.00 for a trial cream. have now had 2 lots of 54.95 taken from my account and no more cream. unable to stop the payments have had to cancel my card to stop payments what a con. does anyone know how to claim the money back?