RKS Fax by RKS SoftwareThe worst case of customer service

I was 10 days into the trial of this product, having installed it on my old XP system to see if it would work before transferring data to my new Vista system.

It didn't work in Vista. I ran the repair tool, rebooted several times, but I kept getting errors. Finally a window popped up with the message that the trial expired.

I contacted the company for a solution. Their response:

They accused me of trying to cheat the expiry, corrected a typo I made, and said that of their thousands of users nobody ever had the problem I described, so I should move on.

I felt harassed. This is a prime example of how Pure-Play companies think because they're behind the shield of the internet they can get away with murder. This is the worst case of customer service I've ever encountered.