RJBA Child SupportRip off alert

V

I had an account with Supportkids and they turned my case over to Richard J. Boudreau & Associates and I have asked them a couple of times to cancel my contract and they have refused. I feel they should have let me out of the contract due to the fact that I was not aware of Supportkids turning over my case to a new company and also I did not authorize or sign a new contract with the new company. After explaining that to them over the phone, they still said that I was not able to get out of my contract. I then verbally requested a copy of my contract twice and each time I was told they would send me a copy within a few days and I have yet to get a copy of my contract. I feel RJBA is taking advantage of me and is taking all this money from my child support payments that the state of California is now getting from the non-custodial parent. I understand that I was not getting anything at one point in time, but if the state is getting it for me, then why do I need a private agency to do it for me and why is if fair for them to take money from my child when the state is doing all the work???? I am currently looking into filing a lawsuit against RJBA if they continue to deny me from being released from my contract because I have not signed any form(s) consenting them to take over my child support case. In my opinion, this is very unprofessional and illegal what RJBA is doing.

• Co
    contessa atchison Oct 13, 2009

yes i have the same promblem no one ask me anyway i been tryin to get out of supportkids for a long time and now someone else takin all my money so what should we do.i have call wrote letters an no response help!