Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac Logo

Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac

Having problems with Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac?

Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 5, 2009. The latest review buying colorado pickup was posted on Sep 29, 2017. The latest complaint Damaged vehicle was resolved on Jun 05, 2009. Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac has resolved 1 complaints.

Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac Customer Service Contacts

100 U.S. 411
Rome, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac Customer Service. Initial Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac. Discuss the issues you have had with Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Riverside Chevrolet Cadillac Complaints & Reviews

Riverside Chevrolet Cadillacbuying colorado pickup

I went on line checking out prices of new trucks, and came across riverside Chevrolet dealership in Jacksonville Florida. I saw the price of a Chevrolet Colorado extended cab with everything that i wanted on it and with only 640 miles, I called them up, and the salesman said that the still had this pickup truck and that they would let me have for around $20, 000.00 to $21, 000.00, so me and my wife went all the way over to see the pickup, and my wife liked it so they started the financing and in the middle of the financing, they came in and backed out of the deal and said they had another one that they could do the same deal, but that one was a loner with 7, 000 miles and it did not have the same equipment on it, that we had started with, they said that they would have everything put on it, that the other one had so we went along . But that did not happen, and they kept holding off for about 2 weeks keeping my trade in and me having a loner, we were finally able to get the pickup, but we are very unhappy. Roy and Nancy [protected], [protected]@comcast.Net

Cadillac Escalade ESV — Damaged vehicle

My wife and I live in Louisiana and I work in Afghanistan for the Department of Defense. My wife was visiting...